Little House - Amanda Seyfried
This song's really really growing on me I love it!
Okay so here's my plan for the week: gain employment by Friday. It's already Monday now.
I've sent out a couple of my resumes to several companies, so I'm waiting for replies / calls. Yeps.
I didn't go for the USS interview today that Luke told me about 'cos seriously thinking, I don't think I wanna work there. Besides, I'll have to sacrifice my weekends, which I can't afford to do so.
Given my current circumstances, guess an office job's the only one I can take up.
Hopefully I get one soon! The longer I take to gain employment, the shorter I can work and I doubt companies would wanna hire me anymore. Ohwells.
Random pictures from Mothers' Day dinner last Friday night! Just a couple of photos of food.
We had it at some tze char stall near Grandmomma's house. Food didn't turn out as good Idk why.
The first time we at there, we thought the food was superb. But this time round it didn't!
Guess the novelty of having discovered a new tze char stall wore off haha.
Hot plate tofu.
Fried honey chicken.
Sambal potato leaves.
Fish. Eeee me no likey fishy.
Heheh cereal prawns.
Dear meat, which was actually quite tender!
I love eating tze char Idk why. I'm feeling hungry now after looking at those photos.
Like seriously. Give me a plate of cereal prawns any day and you'll have a happy Samantha(:
I've actually got quite a lot on my mind now.. And idk what to do):
The boyf's so far away from me nowwwww.
Ohwell. I've been online long enough. Going off already!






No comments:
Post a Comment