Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Huhuhu~

Sian sian sian.
Yes I didn't go for clique dinner tonight although I was talking quite a bit about it.
I didn't feel up for it + my mouth hurts like mad.
Wisdom tooth being a fat bitch. Think I've gotta go let the dentist take a look at it already.
And pluck it out. And die. And die. And die somemore. ): ): I'm freaking scared of injections please, can you imagine the dentist injecting the ____ into your mouth ): I suddenly can't remember the word hahaha loser max.
Anyway yeah my wisdom tooth is irritating the shit out of me 'cos it hurts like mad and I can close my mouth properly (like my teeth can't really touch each other when my mouth closes 'cos I'll end up biting myself?! -.-).
It hurts when I talk hurts when I eat hurts when I do anything. Fml max.
Momma says she wants to bring me to the dentist tmr and i 'WHAT!!! NO TOO SOON.' at her so I wonder when I'll ever get the guts to go. Hahaha damn I'm such a coward.

Oh and btw, my sim card spoil yknowwww. Like my phone can't read my sim card so it's in this offline mood. Pissed me off quite badly today 'cos I was in the midst of texting quite a few people so I'm sorry if I don't reply you it's not that I'm dao it's just that Singtel can go suck my balls.
Not that I have any balls to speak of, but you get what I meannnn.
So yeah after tuition today I went to Singtel @Causeway Point, but apparently I need my dad to be there because I'm under 21. How suck balls you tell me.
Idk why my sim card just died, like after I replied Seowy's text, suddenly all the subsequent messages couldn't be sent out already. Hahaha baby you jinx! Okay kidding don't kill me.
Yeah so anyway now I'm only contactable at my prepaid card number (and apparently Idk the number 'cos I threw the paper where the number is written on..) and only one person has it. HAHAHA GUESS WHO.

Anyw, the 17 day countdown starts now. In these 17 days, I've got lotsa stuff to do.
I'll stay strong don't worry! I will baby I will(:
It's tough for me out here, but definitely tougher for you in there!
I love you :>

No comments:

Post a Comment