Saturday, May 29, 2010

Let's see.. What shall I blog about.
Went to Town today, had lunch with the family. Too busy eating. No pictures.
If you've been following my tweets, I've been highly irritated today.
'Cos of the crowds in town. Mega annoying, can't stand it.
Wanna enter the shop also crowded. Wanna try clothes also have to wait so long. Wanna pay still have to queue up. Srsly sian ttm.
Yeah yeah I know it's GSS, what can you expect. :/

Town tomorrow again. I think I might kill myself.
Still.. It's been awhile since I met up with the rest, I should go.
I just realize I always don't turn up when they all have plans. Tsktsktsk.

Okay I need to start booking my practical lessons. But.. Account no money.
Learning driving is such an expensive thing... But an essential skill I feel.
Can't wait to sit in the driver's seat and drive about. So fun so fun so fun.

I honestly don't know what to blog about anymore.
What can you expect from a mundane life like mine..

Just some ranting.
I'm sick of waiting. Sick of being second best. Sick of you talking to me only when you remember about my existence. Yknow what I mean? I'm sick of having to be something like your spare tire. You only talk to me when you feel like you need me.
I'm sick of this really. It feels like you're out to test my patience and I hate it.

14 more days. Mega fml.

This year's GSS, like no feel ah. Totally no mood to shop I wonder why.

Okay what movie shall I watch online now?
I super super wanna play l4d2. Grumpy max. Urgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment