Just random pictures, lazy for words hahaha.
Had dinner at 313's Handburger! Baby when you're out let's go there eat okay I think you'll like the food! :D
My burger? With the flash on -.-
My burger. Without flash -.-
TH's burger!
XP's burger!
OLL's burger.
OLL the alien (the sequel) HAHAHAHA eh don't kill me! Hehehe.
Yup that's all! I really liked my burger because I loved the batter dory it's nomnomnom.
Heheh anyway I realized most of the pictures on my blog's like food food and more food I'm such a pig seriously. :/ Hahahaha.
And I'm glad I went out with them today (although I felt like going home after church and spending the whole day moping), yay to shopping (although I only bought nail polish, not like TH ah tsktsk hahaha) and yay to meeting up with my friends! Gosh it's been so long.
Next up, I'm going to bug bestf to make some time for me and meet up with me for like dinner or something! I've not seen him in soooo long gosh! Miss him loads ):
I still can't decide on whether I wanna work anot leh hahahaha. Now I've got like 3 tuition kids? Dollie better not play me out again. So because I've not decided if I wanna work (temporarily and part time please! Although currently I'm still spamming my resumes like mad hahahaha), guess I'm going to start studying (gosh for what right?!) Math all over again. Yeah I know I suck at it so I guess I've gotta brush up on Math 'cos it's gonna be really important when I head to university. And I wanna visit the library so badly! ): (SPEAKING OF WHICH, SYC YOU BETTER RETURN YOUR BOOKS SOON!) Probably gonna bake too, heheh can't wait to stuff SYC with pastries the moment he's out. And since it's the GSS Imma make Momma go shopping with me! Yay to new clothes/shoes/accessories! But no more bags, I've got so many new bags recently! My weeks ahead seem to be pretty well-planned huh! Think it's time I got an organiser hahaha. And I'm still undecided on whether I should get my camera, d3000's not that good after all and I'm looking at d5000 (and risk emptying my bank account) or at 1000d (and goodbye to an unknown amount of whatever I've saved). Heheh shit that makes my bank account sound rather empty doesn't it! D: But yeah I'm still considering, omg BABY ARE YOU SPONSORING ME?! *smiles sweetly hahahaha. And I still don't know if 2nd June's still on! I actually don't mind not going but yet I kinda wanna go HAHA what am I talking about man! And I totally need to meet up with JohnTJX soon! He called me today but I couldn't make it (hahaha sorry dude!), and yay ahpeh let's go eat steamboat together soon! *mouth waters.
Hahaha what a big chunk of words. No idea why I'm so hyper now but I think I ought to head to bed soon!
12 days to seeing SYC. I can't wait!
&that Yew Siang forgot to bring my letter to camp that lousy primary school friend. Three boos for you! (N) Hahahaha kidding kidding (like he'll read this -.-).
I can't wait to see you dear! ❤
Yucks retarded I realized I rotated all the photos but when I posted them up they're all not retarded! Sorry please rotate that thing sitting on your neck to look at the photo properly. K have a nice day bye!








No comments:
Post a Comment