Saturday, June 12, 2010

It's amazing how I'm learning so many facts about life every single day, hahaha.
I used to want to compile a whole list of sad facts of life, hahaha it's a good idea right?
Like why life sucks and stuff like that hahaha but it seems too.. Negative? Idk.

Like how I realized (a very cliche fact),
Happiness is actually in your own hands. Every single day you wake up, you've two choices - to be happy or unhappy that day. And what a lot of people fail to realize is, happiness actually depends on ourselves. Not on things, not on other people. In life, all you can ever depend on is yourself, and while others (be it people or things) have the ability to make you happy, that happiness is temporal. Because as easily as they can make you happy, they can easily withdraw that from you too. So the bottom line is, depend on yourself. Don't wait for others to make you happy. You can make yourself happy! (:

Samantha the philosopher. Hahahaha.

I barely slept last night. I woke up like nearly every hour (WHUT -.-) shivering, thirsty and blowing my nose. So I'm pretty stoned today :/ life sucks hahahaha. I think I'm falling sick. I got so fascinated last week when I blew my nose and blood came out HAHAHA I'm mad.

I'm talking to bestf online. One of the rare times when we're talking so much. I miss hanging out in school with him and doing so much shit and laughing at other people. I miss cheating him into ordering spicy food (since that dude can't take chilli) so I can happily eat it up later. But the downside is I'll feel guilty and so I'll offer my drink to cool him down (totally bo hua exchange btw). He's free to meet up with me this Monday/Tuesday but I can't make it ): Need to spend more time with my bestffffff.

Okay anyway errr. I think I'm regaining something I don't deserve. Something that I destroyed with my own hands. Something that I screwed up pretty badly. But maybe, just maybe I'll be able to mend things. Maybe, hopefully, (inserts whatever words that speak of optimism here).

Very tired. I think I'm sleep-typing. Please ignore the whole chunk of words above. Thanks goodnight. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment