Or maybe I've been lazy, really lazy! Hahaha.
I knowww I've not been blogging much :/
Sometimes when I feel like blogging, I err get distracted by something else. Like the tv. Or something else la. Idk what. Just something. Hahahaha.
I went shopping again today! But I didn't buy anything heheh. Such an accomplishment ^^
It's really hard to stop me from buying things I think. And I really really buy things on impulse :/ Hahaha. I was soooo tempted to buy a dress today but I didn't! Still can't decide between the Dorothy Perkins one or the one I saw today, since it's nearly the same colour. Nearly the same price too! :O Such a headache. And I couldn't decide if I wanted to buy the shoes I saw today and when I finally decided to, they didn't have my size ): No fate :/
But anyway I really must stop shopping and start saving money cos baby's birthday's in 3 weeks. I know what to get him already and it's gonna cost me pretty much :/ I think what I've decided on (Hannah and Eliz know what's it hahaha!) isn't going to be the full present anyway :/ I haven't really decided yet actually, if I should get him just that or if I should add to the present. I hope he'll like it though. Hahaha. How mysterious. Aye he reads my blog I can't reveal yet! Anyway I keep telling myself I have 3 more weeks and I shouldn't panic but HAHA I know if I don't start hunting I'll NEVER get him his present :/ I'm such a fickle-minded person seriously. Tsk.
As I'm typing now it's already Wednesday and time seems to pass so fast and I'm glad for that (: Because it only means that I'll get to see Seowy sooner! :D I seriously can't wait for this weekend because he'll be having his block leave and it means we'll be having a long weekend this time! :D What a way to compensate for the previous weekend where he was confined. (Y) Samantha likes this. Hahaha. Come to think of it, time really seems to pass so fast and it's already the 2nd week of June! School'll be starting soon and although I know that now I keep complaining about the holidays, I'm gonna hate it when school starts hahaha and I'll be looking forward to the holidays again.
(As I'm typing this entry, I'm getting SO distracted by my hair because it smells so nice -.- HAHAHA)
Anyway I realized I've been rather emo in my last few posts but I shall stop it! Emo is bad for the soul (N) I shall blog about my week, starting from Friday (: (: (:
Friday 040610.
I went out to settle some stuff and my cousins came over :/ They were so noisy I was starting to get a headache :/ And I can't really communicate with them cos they're like primary 4 and secondary 1? And I have nothing to talk to them, since I'm not into chasing stars anymore and such :/ I ended up watching SATC in my room hahaha. Anti-social max.
And anyway baby wasn't supposed to bookout last weekend. He told me that he was gonna call me and I said cannot 'cos I had to bathe. But he called anyway and told me he was at the lobby of my block!!! I was so freaking happy I nearly died hahahaha. What a nice surprise right right right! (L) Anyway that was the happiest day of the week since I spent the most of it moping about the fact that he wouldn't be able to bookout hahaha. And anyway I was happy ttm and smiling like a retard for the rest of the night. HAHAHA.
Saturday 050610.
I think I concussed on that day. I can't remember what I did. OH OKAY NOW I REMEMBER. I went for Mr Koh's wake with the rest of the class at his residence at Kovan. It was nice to meet up with the class, but such an occasion? I rather not :/ but ohwell. Thanks ah CJ & Bestf, freaking late. Anyway joke of the day: I woke up late and rushed out after bathing/preparing etc and I wanted to cab to Bukit Batok Mrt. Joke. I stood at my backgate (main road mind you, Upper Bukit Timah yo) for 30 minutes and I couldn't get a bloody cab. :/ I ended up taking bus to the MRT station and I was freaking late. Nice. Anyw, TF after the wake thn dinner with Lukey, Aaron and bro! Anyway Saturday was my suay-est day ever hahahaha :/
Sunday 060610.
Church, TF comm meeting. :/ the comm meeting took such a long time. Met baby for a little while at WCP to eat at Macs (aka fat food) before he booked in. Walked about and talked abit. Heheh simple and nice, me likey! (Y) Yay baby we should have more of such sitting there and talking sessions! :D Bus-ed back later and baby went home to get ready for book in. (N) hahahaha.
Monday 070610.
Let's see what did I do. Hahaha stoned all the way till it was time for tuition and went out for tuition. HAHAHA I Sound like I have no life. ):
Tuesday 080610 (today!).
Had tuition again in the morning, then went to town for shopping. I swear I will never ever take the red line to town anymore. I took Lrt from my tuition kid's place to CCK and then trained to Orchard from there (N) bad decision. I though it'd be ridiculous for me to go to JE then change to green line, then change back to red and like City Hall/Raffles Place again. Bad choice. Should've just done that than go along the red line. Never again ah. Incredibly sleepy the whole day no idea why. Shopped around town and went back while Hannah & Eliz went on to Heeren. Came home and rotted all the way. Baby's having route march now. Honestly I don't understand why do they ever have route marches. I asked ahpeh why today. According to me, I said one bomb would wipe out the entire contingent marching to the battlefield. According to him, he said that machines are too noisy to use during war/to sneak up on enemies. And I said that machines > humans. And he said that I've been watching too much iron man (hello I never even watch a single one, not my type of movie please) and we got off track from there. SO I STILL DON'T KNOW WHY'RE THERE ROUTE MARCHES. Maybe I should ask my dad hahahahaha. -.-
Anyway wow such a long and wordy post I hope you're entertained enough! No? Too bad go sit one corner and suck thumb! Hahahaha.
Anyway I just found this on Tumblr, pretty cool I think I'm gonna do it!
It's like writing a letter per day to the people stated below as follows! Hahaha Imma do it and a few years down the road I'm gonna read it over again and start laughing my ass off hahaha.
day 1 — your best friend
day 2 — your crush
day 3 — your parents
day 4 —your sibling (or closest relative)
day 5 — your dreams
day 6 — a stranger
day 7 — your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush
day 8 — your favorite internet friend
day 9 — someone you wish you could meet
day 10 — someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to
day 11 — a deceased person you wish you could talk to
day 12 — the person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain
day 13 — someone you wish could forgive you
day 14 — someone you’ve drifted away from
day 15 — the person you miss the most
day 16 — someone that’s not in your state/country
day 17 — someone from your childhood
day 18 — the person that you wish you could be
day 19 — someone that pesters your mind—good or bad
day 20 — the one that broke your heart the hardest
day 21 — someone you judged by their first impression
day 22 — someone you want to give a second chance to
day 23 — the last person you kissed
day 24 — the person that gave you your favorite memory
day 25 — the person you know that is going through the worst of times
day 26 — the last person you made a pinky promise to
day 27 — the friendliest person you knew for only one day
day 28 — someone that changed your life
day 29 — the person that you want tell everything to, but too afraid to
day 30 — your reflection in the mirror
day 1 — your best friend
day 2 — your crush
day 3 — your parents
day 4 —your sibling (or closest relative)
day 5 — your dreams
day 6 — a stranger
day 7 — your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush
day 8 — your favorite internet friend
day 9 — someone you wish you could meet
day 10 — someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to
day 11 — a deceased person you wish you could talk to
day 12 — the person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain
day 13 — someone you wish could forgive you
day 14 — someone you’ve drifted away from
day 15 — the person you miss the most
day 16 — someone that’s not in your state/country
day 17 — someone from your childhood
day 18 — the person that you wish you could be
day 19 — someone that pesters your mind—good or bad
day 20 — the one that broke your heart the hardest
day 21 — someone you judged by their first impression
day 22 — someone you want to give a second chance to
day 23 — the last person you kissed
day 24 — the person that gave you your favorite memory
day 25 — the person you know that is going through the worst of times
day 26 — the last person you made a pinky promise to
day 27 — the friendliest person you knew for only one day
day 28 — someone that changed your life
day 29 — the person that you want tell everything to, but too afraid to
day 30 — your reflection in the mirror
NOW WHO DID I LAST MAKE A PINKY PROMISE TO?! I think baby. I also don't know. Half of my letters will end up being addressed to him. Hahaha.
Speaking of that, I shall read through some letters now!
Can't wait for Friday(:
SUCH A LONG POST. HAHAHAHA. So proud of myself :O
No comments:
Post a Comment