
Hahahaha damn cute. Best buy of the week. LOL. $1.90 only. And I bought it at one of the shops at the void deck of some Clementi neighbourhood. Wth I can seriously shop everywhere -.-
Okay so I'm waiting for my parcel to arrive from The Design Closets. (can go check them out, I like their colours! Hehe so nice. Wa I'm damn nice free advertisement!) After they arrive, I'll have err 4 new and unworn dresses. A couple of new tops. A few new flats that I've already worn (so not new already) Some new shorts. Let's see what else I NEED. HAHAHAHA DIE.
I'm in the process of trying to psycho my dad into paying for a pair of Nike running shoes that I want pretty badly. (Super nice leh, wish me luck okay? Buy already post photos for you all to see.)
So I told my dad.
Me: Eh daddy can you please buy me that Nike shoes please. Please please please. My birthday coming already leh.
Dad: So what birthday big deal ahhh.
Me: No you must support my determination to exercise and be healthy! If you don't buy me a new pair of running shoes I will not go exercise and I will turn into some fat slob and I WILL EAT ALL YOUR MONEY AWAY.
Dad: *chuckles and is obviously entertained by me. Errr see how first la okay.
SO....
ATTEMPT #1 FAIL.
Heheheh I want that pair of running shoes so badly!!! ): Or can it please drop from the sky ): Wait no my birthday is coming *hints to my nice friends reading this HAHAHA don't pretend you never read please. HAHAHA KIDDING LAH.
Actually I don't know what to make of my birthday this year. I reckon it'll be a lonely one this year because of the new school thingy, like everyone's in new schools and busy with their new friends and there won't be anyone to celebrate with me. No new friends to celebrate with me either, because my birthday falls on the fifth day of school? Ridiculous to expect new friends to celebrate with me. What else, let's see... Boyf in camp, bestf in camp. Hmmm guess all I have left is my family. Haha. My dad actually asked me if I wanted to do something for my birthday this year like have a BBQ or something but I said no, because I don't know who to invite. ): Sad case.
NOOOOOOOO I FEEL LIKE I HAVE NO FRIENDS ): Okay lah fine church friends, then I'll have like a birthday BBQ for like 10 people or something? Loser maxxx I rather not.
Omg this post is taking me damn long because I KEEP GETTING DISTRACTED BY OTHER THINGS (like Facebook and other people's blogs) HAHAHAHAHA and I don't feel like blogging anymore!
I want to redo my nails so badly my French tips are dying dying dying because the Faceshop nail polish sucks balls (seriously man! No joke) and my nails which are done with Faceshop polish can't last me longggg. I'm so angry. D:
I need to stop shopping damn badly but in my head I'm like forming this never-ending shopping list omg die.
Yay orientation camp next weeeeeek I still don't know if I look forward to it or not leh HAHAHA. Excited but intimidated (loser max again!!!)
I can't wait for Sundayyyyy.
Hurrr I took so damn long to type this entry now it's time for dinner -.-
Okay ciao.
No comments:
Post a Comment