Thursday, August 12, 2010

Shoppaholic.

Sometimes you have to be apart from the people you love, but that doesn’t make you love them any less. Sometimes it makes you love them more.”- The Last Song

Photobucket
Can you guess what this is? Super cool! :D

I need to stop buying things, seriously. I've this huuuuuge shopping list and the stuff I'm buying isn't even on my shopping list. I just buy.. And buy.. And buy even more ): And the excuse I use to justify my shopping's that I'm starting uni soon, and I need more clothes, otherwise I'll be wearing the same clothes over and over again. What an excuse :/ Such a bad excuse too.

I feel so much better (: I think a big problem about me's that I keep too much in and I don't tell people enough stuff. I think I'm getting increasingly guarded and keeping it all in and that's making me suffer. Like what Yifang says, I should talk to people instead of holding it in. But it's like sometimes, there's always the fear of people judging you when you pour out your heart to them and you never know, they could always bitch behind your back when you tell them your fears. Stuff like that, you know? It came to a point where I feel like there's really no one I can trust but myself but ahh that's crap. That's why we have friends, rightttt. (Quick say yes!) Okay I think the whole paragraph sounds quite ridiculous and I don't actually know what I'm talking about either. Hahaha. Retarded.

I want to go shopping so badly. I ought to stop spending money. Boo. I've to buy bestf's birthday present too and I asked him what he wants already. Gotta go buy it soon. Nooooo I just saw DKNY Apple online. Reminds me that I wanna buy it.. ): Shit. And I wanna get a new pair of glasses. Noooooo. I've not gotten my brother his birthday present either. Ahhhhh. I'm running a deficit because my expenditure > income. Hahaha Econs. I miss Econs. I miss school. Random.

I'm kinda apprehensive about school, but I can't wait for it to come either. I think life is getting good (: Shall stop being negative and whiny and be positive and start thinking on the bright side (: I know I'm blessed because I've got a loving God, a good family, great friends and an awesome (but very ego heheh) boyf. What more can I ask for? (Okay la maybe more money HAHAHA).

I'm hungry and I can't believe I'm saying this but I feel like having Subway's Meatball Marinara. I used to hate bread but I really like it after having it last Sunday. Seowy's rightttt, I kept eating the wrong thing last time which was why I hated Subway. I used to eat Terriyaki Chicken (or whatever I can't remember) and it really sucks. Hohoho I shall eat Meatball Marinara from now on :D

Driving tomorrow I can't wait! Cheap thrill hahaha. I wanna go shopping ):

No comments:

Post a Comment