I went shopping today again. Hahaha die Seowy and I have decided not to go shopping for a loooong time (as if I can actually do it. I've so many shopping dates lined up with so many people) because.. WE GO SHOPPING WHEN WE'RE BORED. And we keep spending unnecessarily. ): Why oh why can't money drop from the sky? *dramatic sigh.
I spent $10 alone on stickers today hahaha fml. Can't resist lah, I've wanted to buy it for a long time and today they were like cheaper idk why! It's like $10/piece but today it was half that price so I bought two. -.- Shit. And I got another dress today but I made my dad come over to where I was to pay heheh because Citibank had like 10% off lah! See this justifies me getting a Citibank subcard because it would come in very handy *nods vigorously. DBS debit card alone where got enoughhhhh. Okay lah actually not bad also. Hahaha. I wanna go shopping again.
Meeting Yfang tomorrow and having tuition after that. Can't wait. Picture spam tomorrow hopefully. My blog like very no colour recently ah.....
And I'm meeting bestf soon. Oh joy (: And meeting John too. Yayyy I'm meeting all my good friends soon. So awesome :D
I'm starting school soon *fearful face HAHAHAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment