Tuesday, August 31, 2010

You can run, but you can't hide.

Idk what to blog about. Hahaha school today and I like my MUS113 instructor :D
He's super funny although he's damn gay hahahahaha but the lesson's awesome! Not like any normal lesson where you sit through boring lectures but this is actually quite cool :D Although there seems to be quite a few presentations... Sigh. *stage fright hahahahaha.

Collecting my iPod tomorrow! Apparently eServ can't find anything wrong with it but welllllll. Hopefully there's nothing wrong with it and I can plug it into my laptop and sync all my stuff in? Man... Technology D: Going with some OG 9 people tomorrow :D Walk around town + chill + have dinner. Maybe I'll bring out my cammie so I can take photos and update this space with colours.

For now I actually really just wanna eat. Even though I just eaten. Pizza hut, Ajisen tomyum ramen, mmmm. Can't wait to grow fat when Seowy books out this weekend :D It's been like 2 weekends since we've actually really gone out all thanks to the bloody army sighzzzz.

I'm turning 19 in three days. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment