Friday was Daddy and Mommy's wedding anniversary so we went for a buffet at Holiday Inn.. The food was normal. Nothing impressive. I don't think it's worth the price..
Before that, they picked me up after school and we went to town for daddy to replace his watch battery or something.
'Korkor can you buy this for me?' 'Okay lor nah take the money go pay' :D hahahaha super cute! Mega love. Childhood sweet :D He bought me the refills too so yay! :D
Udon + cold prawns + cabbage salad.
CTK! This was quite nice lah hahaha.
Mommy's plate.
My plate. Urgh the pig trotters had this weird aftertaste..
Took super alot of prawns cos I love them :D
Nicest thing that day. We bet they didn't even bake this, just buy and throw into their bottles hahaha.
The brownie was sooo sticky. Yucks I don't like ):
Bread and butter pudding. Not that nice either.
Ice cream and raisins. The vanilla ice cream melted inside the freezer -.-
Fruit pies. Okay okay lah.
Well the variety was kinda little and the food wasn't that excellent either. Doubt we'll go back. Hahahaha. Should've gone to eaten the line *mouth waters. MEGA NICE. Shall go eat when I feel super rich. $80+++ -.-
Saturday, Seowy and I decided to go tanning @ Sentosa :D
The weather was really good for tanning and my thighs are in two different colours now. Not very obvious though and I bet it'll fade soon ): I just can't seem to tan anymoreeee sighz.
My front camera sucks......
Sunday, Seowy came to my house after church! Cooked instant noodles (HAHAHA two poor kids no money to go out dating), he helped me do some stuff with my laptop and then we went swimming! :D Mega fun splashing water at each other, competing to see who can hold their breath for a longer period of time, competing to see who swims faster, hohoho fun (Y) Who said fun dates must be expensive! (:
Bet you all miss my face...
HAHAHAHAHA hate the flash sighz.
Can't wait for tonight, going to Seoul Garden with my girls (Y) Eat and grow fat and die. REMEMBER TO EAT VEGGIES OKAY OTHERWISE WE CAN'T SHIT AGAIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. More pictures soon! Shall spam photos tonight(:














No comments:
Post a Comment