Thursday, September 23, 2010

Friends...

Yknow how hanging out with the wrong people can lead you down the wayward path and screw you up?
Yknow how hanging out with negative and emo people makes you like them - pessimistic and unhappy?
Yknow how hanging out with the right crowd makes you feel happy, fulfilled and satisfied?

I don't wanna go down that old path that I took when I was in J1. I don't wanna be emo, sad and negative just because I hung out with the wrong person.
It took me so long to get out of that, out of the emotional state, and I don't even wanna go back there anymore.
I don't wanna be constantly sad and critical and all that. I just want things to remain as they are - I want to be happy and cheerful.

I read some article where the writer said that he wasn't happy, he was cheerful. I agree with that.
It's so hard to be happy in this world where things are getting screwed up and disasters are happening every day.
I guess the easiest way to get through these perilous times is to be cheerful and positive, and think happy thoughts ^^

Some guy (that I barely knew) talked to me on FB chat and I guess I sounded pretty cheerful/happy.
He asked me if I always managed to stay happy.
Truth is, I'm not. But I'm trying to be cheerfulllll.
No more emo for me please! :D :D :D

This post is so pointless but I just felt like typing aimlessly.
Recently all the typing I've been doing's for school. School makes people angsty and stressed I swear. HAHAH.
Eh need to think happy thoughts.

Okay baibai :D

No comments:

Post a Comment