Currently very overwhelmed with all the emails in my inbox. 101 emails thus far? Need to start replying everyone soooooon. OG 9 is awesome awesome awesome. :D Can't believe I'm so blur. Thought that someone else was having the same birthday as I did and was celebrating at the canteen too. Turns out that the cake was for me HAHAHAHA. Super blur. In my heart I was like 'wlau why so many people same birthday as me.. My birthday not special already mannnn' HAHAHAHA loser. Yay but thank you guys I love you allll :D Even though I know nearly all of you for like 2 weeks plus only, YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME. Red rangers ftw :D Let's hope these friendships go a long way, and hopefully my wish that I said out loud (which is for us to have a good and fruitful school year ahead) will come true! (: Zach Lim your turn's coming soon.. Boss rest assured you'll have a memorable oneeeeee! :D I'll plan nice nice for you. :D HEHEHEH.
It's been a pretty goood day thus far. It's 10:47pm now. Hope it stays that way till 12. Then I'll have a really perfect 24h :D
President Samantha Goh (ousted P Nathan HAHAHAH I WISH): I declare 3rd September a national public holiday!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA yknow he always declares things open. Like YOG also he declare one?! HAHAHAHAH FAIL.
I actually kinda wanna blog something not-so-happy but I shall leave it for another day. HAHAHA. Great planning.
Yay okayyyy bye :D
Maybe the surprise is that there's no surprise at all (:
No comments:
Post a Comment