Thursday, September 16, 2010

Photobucket
School today was okay.. What can I say, it's a 1.5h lecture.
But I really really ought to stop taking irrational dislike towards people I barely know. But ohwell. *shrugs*
Mus 113 is like gayness overload for me... I think I'll die someday :/

Saw my mortal enemy today outside school. Gross max. I need to disinfect my eyes. Yucks yucks yucks. I've never disliked anyone as much as I've disliked you.

Totally incoherent post :/ It's Friday tomorrow! Happy girl :> hahahahah.
Whoa I just counted.... I've like 4 weddings to attend in coming months. WHY IS MY FAMILY SO BIG ): I've a wedding dinner next Saturday and it's my dad's don't know who -.- Idk half the people's wedding that I'm going for. Insane. But it's through the weddings that I got to reknow Linus, so good! Although we don't even talk anymore hahahahaha.

Random: I went running today! Feel so accomplished :D With my prettiest running shoes from Seowy hahahaha I FELT LIKE I WAS FLYING. I kid you not........ Not to say my Adidas ones didn't serve me well enough lah. Yay happy girl :D

Mommy and daddy's wedding anniversary tomorrow. I think we're going for buffet. *grows fat*

No comments:

Post a Comment