Monday, October 11, 2010

Till I see you again, I'll be loving you, love me.

HAHAHA what an apt blog title.. The song totally fits my current situation! ):

Seowy's leaving tonight! D:
We've spent these three days together it's awesome (Y) Saturday, Sunday and today!
But the 3 days aren't even enough to make up for the weeks apart :/
Oh well shall stay positive!
In this month, I promise to save a lot of money and lose weight! This month shall be my err resolution month HAHAHA. I aim to save at least 30% of my allowance!
That said I've been spending quite a bit these few weeks... New clothes new shoes new bags so many new stuff. Went to Artbox and spent unnecessarily. Bought markers at Muji. ): SEE I'M MUST STOP WASTING MONEY. Stop eating at restaurants stop being tempted to take cabs. OKAY FOR THE REST OF THIS MONTH, I SHALL NOT WASTE MONEY UNNECESSARILY. If I have to, make sure I buy it when I'm out with my parents HAHAHAHA.
Anyw I got scammed by a hairdresser today... ): $16 to cut off 0.5 inches of my hair and 5cm of my fringe wth. Cut myself cheaper lor! Some more so unprofessional. Need. A. Better. Hairdresser. I abandoned my previous hairdresser because he's a little stuck up? If he asks you to do rebonding and you don't want to, be ready to incur his wrath? Tsktsk.

Okay I got too engrossed talking about money. -.-
Anyway I swear my friends are evil... As soon as they got wind of Seowy leaving they're all asking me out HOR FELINA SEE. HAHAHAHAHA. Please ask me out to do productive stuff like... Exercising (cycling or what ah) and not stuff like shopping... Temptations abide. ):

OH. I met so many people today! :D :D :D
I tweeted and said today's a good day because I got to see my three favourite guys! :D
First I went out with Seowy, then I met John @ Artbox, then I met Bestf @ Lot One after I was done cutting my hair! So awesome :D Yay brekkie with breakfast kahki soon & meals with Bestf soon! ^^

I ALSO DRANK KOI TODAY :D :D :D :D :D
Queued up like damn bloody long... Went with Priscilla after ESL class 'cos I managed to psycho her into going with me HAHAHA in the end she was late in meeting her auntie whoops sorry :D And met twinny at Clementi bus stop so she joined us! Stupid Seowy wake up so lateeee from meeting me at my school become I meet him at Clementi AND I WAS EARLIER. HAHAHA.
Stupid school kids end school so bloody early... 1030 and there was a queue already wth. Waited like mad sweat like crazy HAHA and Wanny got to see Seowy today! Wanny wants to know how Seowy tolerates my cuteness HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I'm so self-entertaining......

Had a few firsts today :D
1. Carried my new backpack out!
2. Did my first manicure in my entire life! I know it sounds damn insane but I'm some mountain turtle or something seriously! But it was damn good I only paid $5, the girl cut + filed my nails, then did base coat and 2 coats of paint and top coat! They use Opi and some other brand lah. Is this what they normally do? Idk this is my first time and I was so impressed!!! HAHAHAHAHA NOOB. I like the colour(: Show y'all!
Photobucket
Damn nice the blue! I love it. I'll definitely go back there manz.
3. I bought my first notebook from Artbox! Omg damn mountain turtle again I know! HAHAHAHA. And I bought two at one go -.- See this is what I meant.
4. I bought my first purple marker in my entire life! (I kid you not. I absolutely hate the colour purple so this is a breakthrough for me!!!) HAHAHA the marker was from Muji you see... I love Muji stationary! :D
4. I ate a new kind of noodles at Xin Wang cafe. Regret man. WHY AM I SO GEI KIANG. Not nice at all ): It's the soup noodles with preserved vegetables (wth no taste at all and make the noodles damn gross..) and wanton. Okay la there were like 6 wantons -.- AND NO EGG LOR I THOUGHT THERE WAS EGG. After the noodles came I regretted immediately ): AND Seowy ordered what I normally ate so I was actually looking on with envy ):
5. I saw bestf in his uniform for the first time! :D And he looks kinda good... Hahahaha. THAT'S WHY HE'S MY BEST FRIEND.
6. Seowy and I are going to be apart for the longest time this time round ):

Other than that.. It's all good.
But I shall be positive! :D :D :D One month will be over soon.
Besides I've so many people around me, so many people who care. I'll be okay! And I'll be looking forward to the next time I see him again! :D And I know he'll be okay and he'll be fine in Taiwan! Need to stop worrying over things I can't control and leave it to God to watch over him!

Alright I think I've typed enough.

Photobucket
Crazy old man that escaped from the old folks home HAHAHA this photo is so funny/cute! He was trying on the laohua specs in Daiso HAHAHAHAHA freaking funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment