Wednesday, November 24, 2010

School's Out!

2nd last day of school today for me. No school tomorrow ^^
Can't believe the semester has just passed like that.. Time passes really fast.
I still remember the first day of class when I was freaking out about how I wouldn't make friends and all. I hate being thrown into new social circumstances where I don't know anyone at all. It makes me feel insecure and small and afraid..
But one sem's over and I've made good friends (: Friends that I'm sure we'll stick together with (I mean duh, we all chose nearly the same modules for the next sem, haha!) through uni life (:

Although the semester's over, the work isn't over yet, though.
Finals in about three weeks and I've yet to start studying. Gonna start tomorrow, since I've no school. It feels really good to be free of deadlines and rushing around trying to complete assignments.. For now it just feels like OTOT - own time own target. Your results are in your hands, so you choose how hard you wanna work and study for your exams. I like things like that, less stress, less pressure, less tension, less of everything! (Y)
For now, Imma just indulge in my Gossip Girl and watch it while I can, since it's time to hit the books tomorrow. Hahaha!

More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment