Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Save me from myself

More photos. Not bad eh I've been uploading a lot of pictures ever since I got the dslr lol.
Photobucket
Recruit Goh booked out last Saturday morning!
Photobucket
Random: favourite running shorts.
Photobucket
'EEEE you look like freak damn ugly!' hahahahaha
Photobucket
Then he ignores me ):
Photobucket
Thought the sky was kinda pretty.
Photobucket
Taking it through my window lol.
Photobucket
Can see the grilles hahahaha.
Photobucket
Okay I really took a lot.
Photobucket
Decided to finally stop taking 'cause I was worried my neighbours would think I was spying on them -.-
Photobucket
Camwhore! Freaking big eye bags O.O like bigger than my eyes wth hahahaha.
Photobucket
Hi.
Photobucket
How do I reduce the size of my eye bags ah zzz.
Photobucket
Freak la damn ugly hahahahaha
Photobucket
Camera damn heavy he refused to help me hold -.-
Photobucket
I kept going 'eee why our house got bangla?' HAHAHA 'cause korkor's damn tanned now. Tanned and skinny look like monkey lmao.
Photobucket
Random.
Photobucket
Major wtf of the day: my dad came to wake me up and he was armed with a camera...... Zz.

Yay okay I'm done. Shall go bathe and continue studying zzz D:

No comments:

Post a Comment