Saturday, December 4, 2010

We are young, we run free.

Negative thoughts aside, I shall post up more pictures!
I am so entertaining, right!

Photobucket
Erm. Well. Canon.
Photobucket
Oh. This was some design on a chair we have at home. I like this picture!
Photobucket
Toilet paper dispenser that hangs on the mirror at my front door.
Photobucket
Roses that I got from Seowy!
Photobucket
Another shot!
Photobucket
Eh I found this so amusing 'cause I thought it looked like a pig's face HAHAHA.
Photobucket
Studying nutrition.
Photobucket
Hole puncher obviously.
Photobucket
Lens cap again.
Photobucket
Oh a letter came for us from Tekong, my brother wrote back from field camp! And I lousily covered our address hahaha.
Photobucket
Studying psych ):
Photobucket
I swear I'm damn clumsy I dropped a bottle on the floor on Thursday as I was rushing to go out. The bottle cover cracked and mommy threw it away ):
Photobucket
Favourite verse!
Photobucket
My pencil case, which Priscilla says looks like it will explode 'cause there are so many markers hahahaha.
Photobucket
Social psych mindmaps!
Photobucket
LOL taking photo of my boxer shorts! Damn cute from Cotton On $10 I think!
Photobucket
Some retarded note I wrote for my red file hahaha.
Photobucket
Random~

Alright I actually took more photos but I'm lazy to upload. The photos are so biggggg D:

Back to studying ): Motivation please come look for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment