You know that feeling? Like how you regret something you've done last time and you want so badly to go back to the times when you were happy rather than feeling constant pain? I think we all face that sometimes, it's just how much we want to admit it to ourselves.
Aiyah I think I'm starting to think too much again la fml. I can feel a couple of my friendships dying away.. I can't really tell if it's my fault or due to a lack of mutual effort, but sometimes it's just so hard. I should probably just suck it up 'cause I'm not the only one who feels lousy but hey I don't care this is my blog so just let me rant!!!
Yknow what, now all I really need is someone who'll just sit down with me, anytime, anywhere, and listen to me talk and pour out all my thoughts. I really need someone to listen to me without any judgement and prejudice and really just let me go on and on and on. And it's so funny because someone's promised to do that for me but sometimes I'm left feeling lonelier than ever and that sucks. And it's like.. I don't know who I can rant to anymore because.. Sigh. I don't know how to put it into words.
I think deep down inside, everyone's just scared of being lonely, it's just whether they want to admit it to themselves/others. Hmmm.
Anyway, I'll be out of the little red dot from tomorrow onwards, which is an awesome time, because I really wanna run away from everything in Singapore.
Haha, I sound like such a coward. ):
See y'all then and I'll try to blog from where I am! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment