Sunday, January 9, 2011

POP! Goes The Weasel :D

My bro's POP yesterday! Hehehe!
If you've been following my tweets, you'll see that I've been complaining about the lack of sleep hahaha. Then I changed my mind and said that army boys were actually pretty cute..
But wait till you stand in a whole bunch of them. Fml, damn stinky I swear!
Woke at about 6 I think 'cause we had to be seated by 745am and we wanted to get reasonable seats! Like not too far back hahaha. We got pretty decent seats I guess! We reached about 715am!
Alright pictures!

Photobucket
Polaroids we took (:
Photobucket
Kor and mommy!
Photobucket
Kor and I!
Photobucket
Test shot, which turned out pretty nicely!(:
Photobucket
See the effect at the back? The things at the back are a little darker! Damn cool me love!
Photobucket
Kor and daddy!
Photobucket
Architecture around!
Photobucket
Mommy and I! Hehe ahpeh said this photo of me looks nice :D
Photobucket
The crowd when we arrived.
Photobucket
Singapore flyer.
Photobucket
Marina Bay Sands.
Photobucket
Is that the Helix bridge?
Photobucket
Weather wasn't that bad, pretty cooling in the early morning. Became a little hotter after that though.
Photobucket
Changed to our 75-300mm lens already. Everything looked so zoomed in woah.
Photobucket
Fullerton was so far away but it looks so near in the pictures!
Photobucket
I only zoomed in like a little and it became this -.-
Photobucket

Photobucket
Got kinda irritated 'cause everything became SO BIG.
Photobucket
Without zooming in, with the 75-300mm lens.
Photobucket
After zooming in.

Then the parade starts.
Photobucket
Army boys matching in! This picture's a little blur though!
Photobucket
They all looked the same -.- BUT I MANAGED TO SPOT MY BRO HAHAHAHAHA AWESOME OR WHAT.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Standing there like little toy soldiers hahaha.
Photobucket
Freaking a lot of soldiers! -.- Estimated 18000 guests that day anyway! Siao!
Photobucket
Hahahaha! Anyway, some damn kiasu parents went to like ECP where they would march past during their 24km route march! Bet my brother would die of embarrassment if my parents did that but thank goodness they're not siao!
Photobucket
Parade commander.
Photobucket
SAF band.
Photobucket
(I skipped a lot of photos that looked the same) You can actually see my brother in this picture! He's standing in front of the red flag, the red flag on the right! SERIOUSLY CAN SEE NO JOKE HAHAHA I was so amused!
Photobucket
Super pro lens! (Y)
Photobucket
There was this talk by some woman, which obviously no one was listening to.. Hahahaha.
Photobucket
Halfway through we saw the medics running out with a stretcher to my brother's company and we were like 'LOL maybe korkor fainted HAHAHAH' but it wasn't la. The medics ran away empty-handed (thank goodness!) but on the other side of the platform, they actually stretchered out some guy! We asked my bro what happened at his side and he said that this guy in his company nearly gave up but their CSM asked him to hang in there and he persisted! (y)
Photobucket
Cute little boys hehe!
Photobucket
(Skipped a lot of photos again..) There was this really annoying mother sitting in front of us. Urgh so kiasu for what? I said damn loudly 'SIT DOWN LA, YOU THINK ONLY YOUR SON THERE MEH...' but she was oblivious -_________-"
Photobucket
Marching out to go return their rifles and change into their jockey caps!
Photobucket
They'll march past all the spectators first.
Photobucket
Blah blah companies that I wasn't interested in. Only interested in my brother's fifth coy!
Photobucket
Took damn long 'cause they were like the third last -_____-"
Photobucket
Skip skip skip. Finally their turn to move.
Photobucket
Fifth coy!
Photobucket
Can spot my bro in this photo? Hehe!
Photobucket
OMG CAN SPOT HIM HERE SERIOUSLY HAHAHAHAHAHA I'm getting amused all over again -_______-"
Photobucket
He's there he's there!
Photobucket
His bag looked so heavy and big wth -____-" It IS REALLY DAMN BIG AND HEAVY.
Photobucket

Photobucket
HAHAHAHAHA SO CUTE RIGHT HEHEHEHE!
Photobucket
Hahaha omg I sound like I'm in love with my brother -.-
Photobucket
Btw my dad was damn pro he took all these photos!
Photobucket
Passing us already!
Photobucket
Their field packs are so freaking heavy -___-" This guy in my brother's company fell and broke his arm while climbing the stairs 'cause the field pack pulled him backwards SO POOR THING ): Like last Wednesday RIGHT BEFORE THEY BOOKED OUT FHL SERIOUSLY.
Photobucket

Photobucket
While waiting for them to re-enter!
Photobucket
The band again!
Photobucket
My JC classmate was in the band hahahaha.
Photobucket
So zoomed in!
Photobucket
Oooooh re-entry!
Photobucket
So cute they were all running in hahahaha omg I've said 'cute' so many times already.
Photobucket
We saw some dude that looked like my bro!
Photobucket

Photobucket
BMTC roar!
Photobucket
Getting ready to...
Photobucket
TOSS THEIR CAPS!
Photobucket
And jump around like crazy idiots and hug each other! I can seriously feel their joy 'CAUSE I WAS DAMN HAPPY THAT THEY POP-ED ALREADY!!
Photobucket
Random: damn glad my brother didn't throw his cap HAHAHA how to find it later -___-"
Photobucket
Then all the parents started becoming damn kanchiong and wanted to rush down to find their sons while my parents and I sat at one corner and chill~
Photobucket
Hug hug hug some more! I'm so happy for them also! Hahahaha so happy for my brother too! He's having his block leave now and I'll have my playmate back for a week :D
Photobucket
MBS.
Photobucket
Still going mad. I think my brother will miss his friends! It's like your 'brothers' that you went through thick and thin with! Some more my brother's company is freaking xiong, so I'm glad he had these buddies to tide through the tough times with him!
Photobucket
Landscape shots~
Photobucket

Photobucket
My brother and his friends! He went to introduce me to them 'this is my photographer' and they thought I was his girlf or something (gross) then he said 'this is my sister la..' rofl.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehe can't help but think this guy is kinda cute! :X Oops.
Photobucket
On the phone.
Photobucket
With momma and daddy.
Photobucket
My head looks weird -_________-" IT LOOKS DETACHED WTH.
Photobucket
See what I mean?! -.-
Photobucket
With his friend.
Photobucket
Crowd.
Photobucket
I saw Spencer there! He was like on usher duty or something hahaha.
Photobucket
With mommy.
Photobucket
His friend.
Photobucket
His CSM or something la can't remember hahaha all so confusing.
Photobucket
One last shot but he had shifty eyes 'cause he was looking away hahahaha.

Okay that's all! I feel quite proud of my brother for having gone through this BMT period! I guess people would say BMT isn't really a big deal but I think it's kinda hard to have to cope with submitting to authority and loss of freedom etc all at once! And some more he had this really asshole sergeant that kept bullying them and giving them unreasonable punishments etc! Apparently ahpeh said korkor's a white horse 'cause of my dad's rank but I don't think so at all? He got punished all the same -________-" I'm glad he doesn't have to go back for like guard duty during his block leave 'cause like Ethan has to go back (hahahahahaha) so at least he can have a good week off! :D

Okay that's all I guess hahaha (:

No comments:

Post a Comment