
15 days of CNY, don't wanna do work I just wanna play.. Losing my motivation to press on and it's only the third week into the new semester.
Granted, I don't have school this week, but my to-do list just seems to pile up higher and higher. It's such an irony.. I'm more busy without school. What is this. I just wanna collect my angbaos don't wanna do work :/
15 days of CNY, why don't we have 15 days of holiday? :@ I wanna meet my friends don't wanna go back to school don't wanna do ESL don't wanna do MUS don't wanna study SOC ):
I wanna playyyy hello committee members for MUS let's go for a picnic! :/
The rain keeps pouring and pouring and never stops why so annoying? Please don't rain during CNY it's gonna make everything so inconvenient! ):
Okay I've no idea what to blog.. I met John today @ BPP for lunch and Starbucks and we each borrowed a book on photography but I doubt I'll have time to read it! Hahaha. Starbucks ftw ^^ Loving my new Starbucks card. Freaking awesome and sexy hehehe I keep looking at it. Sigh~ Obsessed. I wanna meet my friends! Shall I buy a wide-angle lens, or a macro lens ah? :/ Hahaha.
Sian so random I'm running out of stuff to blog..
CNY's here dear friends let's go gambling k? Bridge or daidee or blackjack no mahjong please 'cause I only know pong and gang the rest Idk!
CNY's here dear friends let's go gambling k? Bridge or daidee or blackjack no mahjong please 'cause I only know pong and gang the rest Idk!
No comments:
Post a Comment