
I guess I am pretty easily contented. Life's simple pleasures make me really, really happy (:
I like seeing your car at the foot of my block/at my condo gate, then getting on and figuring out where to go with you. I like being your west side GPS because you're such a noob you don't know the west side well at all. I like all the retarded things we do - poking and smacking each other, laughing at each other. I like sitting in your car with you singing random songs out loud and laughing out loud for no reason. I like smacking you and asking you to drive carefully each time you pretend to drive recklessly. I like laughing at you every time you say 'wlau so loser!' in your stupid voice. I like how I'm 'diplomatic' and you're 'pragmatic' and we're not hypocritical at all. I like doing nothing, just sitting there with you staring into space and waiting for parking lots 'cause we're so cheapo and the school carpark is so expensive. I like making fun of you and asking you 'you sure you full? You've an insatiable appetite leh..' and laughing at your reaction.
I guess life's like this - finding simple pleasures in life that makes you smile.
I'm really thankful for all the people around me - my family and friends. And even though we don't get along well all the time, I know that whatever happens, they'll always have my back. And I know that I'm really, really blessed (:
No comments:
Post a Comment