Saturday, August 20, 2011

Grandpa Chow turns 23 ^^

Grandpa Chow's birthday fell on 15th August, a Monday so we went to Town for a simple date! (:
It rained like crazy that day imagine my dismay when I woke up in the morning -_-"
Thankfully the rain stopped when he came over to pick me up so we didn't have to walk out in the rain -_- hahahahaha.

Bought tickets for Bridesmaid then went over to Heeren to have lunch! Curry udon at Waraku OMG nomnomnom. Love it!
Photobucket
Hahaha Grandpa Chow's! Anyway this seems like a pretty good deallll omg I wanna eat it again -_-
Photobucket
Ughhhhh :(
Photobucket
^^
Photobucket

Photobucket
Ahhhhhhh! Sorry if I sound deprived but summer really deprives you of any entertainment 'cause of the hectic schedule -_-
Photobucket
Hahaha distorting mirrors -_-
Photobucket
Very blur like very nice right HAHAHA.
Photobucket
Hehe current favourite picture of the moment ^^

Bridesmaid was a rather good movie I really enjoyed it! I wouldn't mind watching it again! But nooo MUST. SAVE. MONEY. HAHAHA. Loved the policeman in the show! Irish accent so sexy ^^ Plus he looked like a bear hehehe me likey! :P

Tuition at night thereafter! Tried to make Grandpa Chow go home and not wait for me but he was so stubborn -_- Wonderful Monday spent together even though it was so simple. Really thankful for times like this! And I'm glad Grandpa Chow likes what I got him too heh! Time to replenish the hole in my pocket :p hehehe kiddingggg!

Been a rather eventful holiday thus far! Kinda looking forward to Fall 2011! Hopefully school will be more enriching and less sucky than Summer! Time to study harder and pull my GPA up! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment