Friday, September 30, 2011

Beyond Belief - Colm O Gorman

"I woke from this dream many hundreds, possibly thousands of times over the years, drenched in sweat and crying. I could keep my demons at bay during the day, but at night the monsters in my past came back and got me, again and again and again."
- Beyond Belief - Colm O Gorman

School has been reaaaaally busy! I keep feeling like I'm falling behind, feeling like I'm not trying hard enough, like I'm not working hard enough. Test and exam scores have been satisfactory thus far, but maybe not enough to get me where I want to. I've lost out a fair bit by monkeying around in my first sem, and I'm determined to change things this time. So thankful for Grandpa Chow :') my steady pillar of support!

I am lagging behind in my blogging debt as much as I hate it.. There's just so much work and catching up to do :( I really really want to fill this space with pretty pictures but time doesn't permit me! I foresee a drop in my blog hits againnnn :( There's so much to blog about! F1 with Grandpa Chow last weekend, Ying Xian's birthday party, USS photos and so much more. Gosh. I better start uploading the photos..

I'm on a vulgarity fast again :) I know it's stupid and unbelievable but IT'S TRUEEEEEEE. Hehe I'm on my 4th day and counting nowww! :D Although I had slips twice or thrice, but it's a great improvement! I'm so proud of myself :') HAHAHA. Let's hope I'll be able to kick the habit totally! :D

I think happiness comes with contentment and appreciation for what you have. Are you happy? I'm happy.

Okay random ending kthxbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment