Sunday, September 4, 2011

IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T VOTED...

Hi friends!

My friend and I are part of the SIM CASTING CALL - NEW FACE OF SIM UNIVERSITY 2012 competition! I’m creating this event on FB to invite all of
you to help play a part in the voting process!

The online voting process on Facebook counts for 50% of the total results – so every vote counts! Please do take a few seconds of your time to cast a vote for me (: Your physical location doesn’t matter because all I really need are the likes f
or my photos! However, JUST ATTENDING THE EVENT IS NOT ENOUGH! You HAVE to follow the following two steps!

To vote:
1. Like the SIM Casting Call page
http://www.facebook.com/simcastingcall



2. Like my photo (photo #48) under the album for casting call 2012!
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=234649029912639&set=a.228722480505294.63734.122193741158169&type=1


Thank you(if you've voted, HAHAHA)! And if it’s not too much trouble, please help me spread the word to your friends! The more the merrier! ^^ Voters get a free (imaginary) hug! :D :D Voting ends on 6th September 2011!

Once again, thank you so much! I appreciate it and I PROMISE I WILL HELP Y’ALL VOTE FOR YOUR OTHER STUFF NEXT TIME HAHAHAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment