Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Funny how as the older you get, the more you start thinking about your life and evaluating your friendships.
Today I've come to the realization that just because people grew up together doesn't mean that they'd make the best friends, or that they'd even be nice to you.
Funny how when we're young these people actually mean the world to us. Well, makes sense since we didn't have that many friends at that point in time, and as we grow older we tend to grow out of our old friends.
But what really intrigues me is how people manage to change so quickly and turn around behind you, even though you grew up together. Childhood friends? Pfft.
You've no right to judge others and say things behind others' backs. I will always remember what you did to me, and I will never ever let that go.
Petty? Yes, maybe. But you probably deserved it for being such a bitch and for being so insensitive.
Calling me fat? Hey I may be fat but at least I have character unlike you. And unlike character, weight can be changed easily. Now I think I know why you're alone ;)
I thought I could overlook things and forgive you but after the numerous things you've done.. Nah doubt I could. You have no idea how much I despise you. And probably everyone else.
And, please stop trying to act holy when we know you're not. It's disgusting.

Okay this was supposed to be a bitchy angsty post but it turned out sounding a little sentimental -_- study timeeeee! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment