2011 has been a year of overcoming difficulties, exploring the unknown, testing my limits and tolerating what felt like the impossible. It has been a year of learning about myself, about life, and about others. I am all ready to leave everything that happened in 2011, and embark on a new year. New year, new goals :)
Here's my 2011 in a glance, like what I did last year!
January 2011
- Brother's POP parade at Marina Floating Platform on 6th January

- Random KL trip after brother's POP!
- MUS 264 - having the time of my life, doing things I never thought was possible. Gaining new experience, leading the External Liaison team to secure sponsorship from various companies worth several thousands. Made awesome friends to keep for a long time to come.
- Spring 2011 - pushing the limits. Felt like I was biting off more than I could chew. MUS meetings went up to as late as 2am, seeing the HODs nearly every day and sacrificing my Saturdays. Struffled with school so badly but thankfully it all turned out well.
February 2011 - a rather uneventful month
- CNY 2011 - visited relatives I never knew I had. Most awkward moment ever..

- MUS 264 continues sucking away my life.
March 2011
- Another kinda uneventful month

- Grew closer to the MUS 264 people due to the long periods we spent together

- MBS with the family ^^

- Random picnic at Senotsa after a meeting with WaveHouse
- Grandmomma and momma's birthday
- Steamboat at my house!
- PASSED MY DRIVING AND GOT MY LONG-AWAITED LICENSE ^^
April 2011
- The highlight of the year, the best gift of 2011 - Grandpa Chow. So lucky and blessed for someone so doting, understanding and patient :D
- Rockoust!c finally happened on the 16th! Seeing your dreams come to life, seeing all your hard work and efforts pay off - indescribable.
May 2011
(Random food photo, haha)
- Mothers' Day lunch 2011 @ Jack's Place
- Got my current phone, my BB!
- Visited USS for the first time
- Chalet with Grandpa Chow, Meng, Billy, Jasmine and William!
- Random getaway to Malacca
- Summer sucks
- Brother went to Thailand for training for three weeks odd
June 2011
Meh. Summer. Don't remember anything special hahaha.
July 2011
- Meet up with John to take photos like mad
- Family dinner at Cafe Biz
- Brother's 21st birthday dinner at Zhou's Kitchen
August 2011

- Joined SIM Casting Call. I must be crazy!
- Ying Xian's 21st party
- Grandpa Chow's 23rd birthday
- Posted a lengthy blogpost without expectations, but it brought about unexpected effects
- Start of Fall 2011. I'm a sophomore now :D
September 2011
- My birthday and I turn 20!
- I won SIM casting call WOOO *dances*
- Visited MBS and went to the skypark for the first time (noob)
- F1 with Grandpa Chow
October 2011
- School projects suck!
- The three of us severed ties with someone -_-
- Casting Call photoshoot!
- Dad's birthday
November 2011
- 那些年,我們一起追的女孩 - one of the best movies I've watched this year!
- The more I study, the more retail therapy I indulge in

December 2011
- End of Fall 2011!!
- Finally let go and moved on about some issue. It's been too long.
- Got my results, which were the best so far. Managed to get 3.62/4 for this sem ^^ Praise the Lord hehe!
- Picnic at Marina Barrage
- Dinner with the JC girls
- XP's 21st party at Studio M
So yup, this post basically sums up my year. It's been hell of a ride, but I wouldn't have done it any other way. 2012, bring it on ;)


























No comments:
Post a Comment