Monday, December 5, 2011

Dying for the exams to be over so I can make differences in my lifestyle.. The exams make me feel like all I should ever do is to study and do nothing else :( Sad life of a uni student! I really detest taking 4 mods per sem (to think I wanted to attempt 5 in Spring 2011, hur hur) and Spring 2012 will be the first sem where I finally take less than 4 mods! With the exception of Summer of course, but then again it's.. Summer. Hahahaha.

Thinking about getting a new lens (yes, yet again) but I'm worried it'll be NATO again.. Sucks to have an expensive hobby with a limited budget. I need a temporary job for my holidays D: Dying to go out and take photos rather then sitting and bumming around in front of the com reading my notes but.. Priorities. Oh well. I wish money would fall from the sky already.

Cannot wait to go to UB! Staying in Singapore is really a torture, what with the mundane lives we (okay maybe just me) lead. Cannot wait to go there and attempt to lead an independent life away from everyone here. (Okay just people I really detest hahaha) But I'm gonna miss my family, my grandma, my bed, my friends and all.

Random thought: missing my friends from 08A02~ Hopefully I'll be able to make it for the two parties coming up! Time to meet up with the girls :) :)

Dunno why some people can be so thick skin. Why so irritating and persistent on pestering others? *inserts puzzled face* and dunno why others can be so rude to ask so many questions and when I reply them, they disappear without a word of thanks. Dunno why, dunno why~

Okay time to.. Study. Okay who am I kidding! Time for some Pawn Stars to tide me through Not Truly Riveting (NTR) 109!

No comments:

Post a Comment