Some random tze char place somewhere near my house.. Which tasted mehhh.
Meh.
Mehh.
This was.. Nice in a weird way.
This was.. Mehhh not really nice. And supposedly their famous dish :/
GOSH THIS SUCKED WORST OYSTER OMELET EVER.
Random work day with Grandpa Chow :) at Orchid Country Club (the one at Yishun?)
Hehe so uncle :p
I miss my long hair already x'(
CLEMENTI TZE CHAR (!!!! Damn nice)
Omnomnom!
This was salty in some places and bland in others HAHAHA.
Omgggg!
Sambal kang kong!
Bakerzin at Vivo some random Sunday..
Tea.
CREME BRULEE I LOVE THISSSSS!
Macarons~ Chacaron~ Hahahahaha.
Super deprived of dates with Grandpa Chow due to all the intense studying (yeah right who am I kidding) and we finally got to go out! :D
Kazukotei.
-_-
His food!
Two pathetic pieces for nearly $8 hahahahaha someone got scammed :p :p
My curry udon, which tasted sour for some reason.
Pork cutlet! Overall the food wasn't very nice though :(
HAHAHAHAHA (Y)
So cute, right? I love Hello Kitty ehehe :p
Saizeriya with Grandpa Chow!
Baked pasta!
Hehehe.
After I cut my hair :'(
Hahahaha ridiculous shit.
CLEMENTI TZE CHAR AGAIN (see how much I love it)
I hate fish but omg this was damn nice.
!!! Super nice also!
My dad asked for more garlic.. Must have been a very GL chef look at the size of the garlic -_-
CEREAL CRAYFISH OMGGGGGGGGG should just marry the boss of the tze char place alr.
~.~
Hahahaha humans can be so stupid~
As well as sadistic~
HAHAHAHAHAH mega racist this is how a black guy turned out when I photocopied my textbook lolol.
Guess what?
HA HA HA HA HA I AM SO FUNNEH
Most boring shit ever.
Random food place at Holland Veeeeeellageeeeee lol.
Roast pork!!! Best thing ever!
Someone never gets hot~
Tasteless :(
Tasteless too :(
The set was quite cheap though so shall not complain (too much)
Bought tons of stickers online and I was so thrilled when they came!! :D
FINALLY GOT TO TRY 3 INCH SIN, AND IT WAS SOOOOOOO GOOD. Totally worth the calories :p :p :p
Gosh I want some nowww!
HAHAHA SERIOUSLY.
Ichiban! I love Jap food. Okay I love food in general :p
This is really nice! Try it if you haven't! :D
Random tze char that we dabao-ed home:
Squashed looking fish.
Sian my hand shook..
HAHAHAHAHA some people very cute ah dunno why.
Random tze char near Zhenghua CC that's quite nice:
Scallop ah.
Chicken!
Cereal Prawns!
French bean!
HAHAHA PAWN STARS. One of the funniest shows on History Channel ever. Chumlee is such an idiot. In an adorable way :P
Mega scam Shih-Lin Night Market vermicelli that costed nearly $4 AND THEY ONLY GAVE ME HALF A BOWL *RAGE*
Okay end of my post. Omg I have no life all I ever do is eat.. And eat some more :/





























































No comments:
Post a Comment