Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Thankful ^^

Fall 2011 has been one of the best sems for me (academically). My results this sem were kinda above my expectation and I'm so happy and thankful for whatever I've achieved hehe ^^ Might not seem like much to others but it really means a lot to me :D

Thank you Grandpa Chow for tolerating my irritating whining and tantrums when I had to study hehe :P And for tolerating all the shit I gave him about not having to study for any exams :P Hehe you're a real gem :')

The holidays have been pretty.. Blah so far. Been staying at home a lot to pack my room/read/upload photos/blog about backdated stuff/rot/sleep in. It's kinda boring I guess.. But I'm gonna miss this laid back life pretty soon so I guess I should embrace it! Been watching a lot of shows too - 16 and Pregnant (lol don't judge) but I think the show's rather thought provoking, how a moment of passion can change your life forever. Cake Boss is good too, 'cause I love pretty cakes and would love to try baking some day! :) Wanna watch Pawn Stars but it's taking me soooo long to get it x( My life sounds so geekish/boring/mundane hahaha :P OHHH I've been shopping quite a bit too -_- What's new hahaha.

So the golden question is, in view of my exemplary results (HAHAHA IKR) this sem, should I, or should I not reward myself with the Simple Plan concert?

Photobucket
Omg even his silhouette looks nice eheheheh. :P

More soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment