That aside, even though I'm having one week off from school, I've been busy okay. Busy stuffing myself with food HAHAHA. And gambling. Yes I'm proud to say I had 10 blackjacks in 35 minutes and I won $25 in that short period of time, quadrupling my money ^^ Now no one wants to gamble with me, boohoo. Chinese New Year has been okay thus far, other than the fact that I GOT PISSED OFF ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE DRAGON YEAR. Way to start the dragon year. But it's okay, I got compensated on the 2nd day with my $25 windfall. Furthermore I found an old angbao in the car addressed to me. It was from Christmas and I found $30 in there so I'm very happy now! No complains $.$ this is Grandpa Chow's and my money face hehe. To be honest, the main highlight of CNY is to eat and gamble for me. For visitation, it's alright 'cause I see my grandma every week (we're very close man) and my cousins in church every week too. I guess during CNY I kinda catch up with my maternal relatives more (although we don't really talk when we meet up leh 'cause our age gap too big??) Surprisingly no one has asked me this year if I've a boyfriend, or if I'm getting married soon lol. Maybe 'cause they know my focus is on school *nods*
Other than eating, and gambling, and visiting relatives, I've also been studying.. Yes I know, this isn't a joke. I've a quiz on the first day of the third week of school (means first day of school after this one week break la). I swear these angmohs are really heartless. Hello it's my CHINESE NEW YEAR leh why do you have to give us work/quizzes?! Heartless I hope some Chinese lecturers give your kids homework the day after Thanksgiving. See how you all give thanks like that. Hahaha okay I kid.
I have rashes on my face for some reason....... And it's damn itchy and pain wth I think I should get the Phantom of the Opera mask ahahaha I'm such a drama queen.
Like this lol. Suave right?
Still can't believe I missed them.. Officially counting down to UB! Less than a year to go ^^
Okay bye ahahahaha.

No comments:
Post a Comment