Friday, January 6, 2012

Oh My 21st!

Random photos from Xin Pei's party at Studio M on the 30th of December ^^
The room was small but I love the huge window! Though I didn't get to go near to it since the food was all there.. The room had 2 floors so I thought it was quite cool! Quite nice for a staycation ^^
Throwing random photos that I stole from FB 'cause I was too lazy to use my camera hehe. So good to meet up with the JC friends again :) :) :) And talking all night with Wan Ting and Kexuan!

Okay picture time! Sorry they're in no particular order I'm too lazy to arrange them.. :p

Photobucket

Photobucket
OLL.

Photobucket
Birthday girl! :D

Photobucket
Hahahahahahahahahaha retards trying to make lipstick with the cream -_-

Photobucket
Cupcakes as a birthday cake! ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket
Can't believe they always say I bully others when this picture says otherwise T.T

Photobucket
HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Gotta love Val's sexy pose :p

Photobucket
Indian poker. We need drinks with more alcoholic content guys..

Photobucket
HAHAHA XP doing a hair flip.

Photobucket
Wan Ting's face so funny here! Hahahahaha!

Photobucket
XP's PJs!

Photobucket
Bloody sparkling wine that refused to open..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Playing around with Tzu Hsuan's DSLR!

Photobucket
Hahahaha, so unglam.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ke Xuan's PJs!

Photobucket

Photobucket
My PJs!

Photobucket
TH, KX and XP!

Photobucket
Hahahahahahahaha WT...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Moving to the bed upstairs to play card games ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket
XP and her family! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Photobucket
:D :D

Photobucket
Epic ah hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
HAHAHAHAHAHA retard!

Photobucket
Sparkly candles!

Photobucket
OLL's PJs!

Photobucket
WT's PJs HAHAHAHA porn star :p :p :p

Photobucket
Opening her presents! Hope you like what we got you ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Writing her card!

Okay that's all! I had a fun time hehe and unlike what XP feared, it wasn't awkward at all! What a good gathering too :) :) Nice to see all my old friends again, talking rubbish and all together! Plus please I am not an alcoholic. Breezer is so..... MILD!!! You kidding me!! Hoegaarden owns Heneiken the ahpeh beer please!!!

See y'all soon again :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment