Been too busy to blog properly and know that the killer week is over I finally have time to update my little space! Anyway I realize all the photos I upload and blog about are like of.. Food. Wlau makes me look like a glutton can but obviously I am not one la! I just like taking photos of my food and eating is not the only thing I do in my life okay??
Anyway some random day I went to Suntec for dinner with my parents and I got scammed by the noodle stall there.
This is what I got.
This is what they promised. PLEASE LA LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE!!! *rage* Omg I am damn auntie hahahahaha.
!!! Omg really wanna eat this now again..
Fugliest car ever hahahah.
Valentines' Day 2012 Lunch at Amici
:) :) :)
Calamari! Valentino's one still owns but it's so expensive! Actually this isn't that bad too but it's also quite expensive -_-
Yes I deserve the worst girlfriend award of the year :( All I got him for Vday was a really heartfelt (lol self-proclaimed some more) letter written on FOOLSCAP omg I suck can go die now alrdy..
My crayfish seafood pasta! :)
Their award winning tiramisu which wasn't so bad but this little cube costs $10.90 nice one Amici.
We went to Teo Heng to sing after that but we were late for an hour -_- Got a medium room and it came with all the percussion stuff hahahah so funny!
Going home from Teo Heng :)
Valentines' Day 2012 Dinner with the family - a last minute decision to pick my brother up from camp to go for dinner and I was feeling generous that day for some reason so I treated them all to dinner at Bali Thai hahahaha!
Tauhu telor.
Grilled squid.
Some fried pork (or was it chicken) with honey which I actually really liked.. Hahaha.
Long beans with salted egg.
Green curry! Too bad we were too full for mango sticky rice :(
The art of studying UGC 111 - where everything and anything can be important.
Brotzeit @ Somerset 313 with the JC friends!
Why do I have friends like this? Hehe kidding la Wan Ting :P
Beer with some banana thing that tasted.. Meh. The mango one nicer!
Pork knuckle omg omg omg hehehehe :D
Baked macaroni which was nice!
Bratwurst (?)
Bratwurst #2 haha
Chicken breast!
Everything we ordered.. Which was actually too much we couldn't finish!
Hahahahahahaha!
Idiot hahahaha can't wait to live in NY for one month with you hahahaha!
Rose from Val for Vday :)
PSY 341 ZZZZZ.
Samsung Galaxy S3 please hurry come out..
Yoshimaru Ramen Bar. We've always walked past it and wanted to try it but never did till yesterday! And Grandpa Chow and I both find the ramen really good! I think can fight with Tampopo plus there's 20% student discount every single day! We're gonna go back there sometime soon ;)
This was $3 'cause they were having anniversary discounts! Original price $8.90, but comes at $3 for every order of ramen.
My spicy miso ramen with pork which was REALLY GOOD. Not kidding!
Grandpa Chow's which was really flavorful too!
The other side we got, $3 also!
The bill came up to about $35? For two people. But the portions were quite big and I couldn't finish my ramen plus Kev had to eat most of the salmon lol so I think it's quite worth it? We didn't get the 20% discount though 'cause we ordered the $3 sides!
Had my hair done again today lol I look like an idiot in this photo.
Okay that's all! Sian I haven't sort through my BKK photos to upload and blog yet :/ So busy, too busy!!
I feel like eating cakes omgggg I am a glutton :( Need to meet up with some people soon.. Hello it's not my fault I have exams right :'(
ANYWAY LOOKING FORWARD TO MY PARCEL THAT'S ARRIVING TOMORROW!! SO EXCITED!! @wanting_is_sian DO YOU READ ME!! LOL. Crazy.









































No comments:
Post a Comment