(Btw the Fedex Customer Service Officer that attended to me was damn rude... Even my ass is more polite than him!! See the things I do for you?? @wanting_is_sian HAHAHA)
I now have 8 pieces of new clothes from this haul not including new clothes from BKK and new clothes from a random F21 haul before I went to BKK HAHAHA #gonecase
Mini cupcake so cute!!!
Draw Something hehehe play with me pleaseeee my username is midnightbottle!! (Without the exclamation marks)
Walking home on Tuesday morning and I thought the sky was pretty!
But it was very hot too.
Playing Draw Something with Grandpa Chow and I drew this and he got it right! The answer is Lady Gaga!! Why, you might ask?
HERE'S WHY HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Okay my very mundane and boring life but at least I'm going for Carousel tomorrow with Wan Ting and George whoop whoop!!!! More pictures soon! Meanwhile time to study. Okay can.
Happy 29th February!!! (Actually I don't get why this is something worth celebrating haha, once in four years only what :p)










No comments:
Post a Comment