Thursday, February 2, 2012

Okay enough already.

CAN YOU BELIEVE THE FIRST MONTH OF JANUARY HAS FLOWN PAST ALREADY PFFT SO FAST. SOON I'LL BE 81 YEARS OLD TYPING AWAY ON MY BLOG RANTING ABOUT MY LIFE AS A GRANNY.

Photobucket
Ushering in 2012 with a bottle of Breezer in front of my computer hahaha #foreveralone

Photobucket
Artistic not? :D

Photobucket
Ya ya my face everywhere now.

Photobucket
Tangs everybirdy tangs~

Photobucket
I look soooooo sleepy but this is the last photo I have of me with un-straight hair :)

Photobucket
Okay I mean this is the last.

Photobucket
Doing treatment HAHA I look like an astronaut #SPFOREVER HAHAHAHAAH

Photobucket
Now I'm like the door girl! Welcoming people to school when they get off their cars/cabs!

Photobucket
Bus panels!

Photobucket
Huge, bright moon! Super round also.

Photobucket
SUPER CUTE HELLO KITTY RING GRANDPA CHOW GOT ME :D

Photobucket
9th January's Today! 10th January Straits Time also have la hahaha.

Photobucket
Cutesy rainbow ring from BKK :)

Photobucket
PUSS IN BOOTS HEHEHEHE SO CUTE :')

Photobucket
Super fat popiah I made hahahahaha.

Photobucket
SUPER NICE SHANGHAI DIMSUM AT MEI LING STREET MARKET. I tear a little each time I eat it HAHAHA I kid.

Photobucket
Someone got a cute shirt from BKK hehe *moo*

Photobucket
Super no standard people in my condo -_- Desperate till put your clothes rack outside to dry clothes meh?!?!?! Got so desperate meh?

Photobucket
Best. Cereal. Ever. Okay maybe not. One of the best.

Photobucket
Green nails for CNY! According to my parents the color is 'OUTRAGEOUS' HAHAHAHAHA

CNY Reunion Dinner
Photobucket

Photobucket
The yolks look like eyes staring at you.

Photobucket
I LOVE YOU PRAWNS. Actually I love my grandma for having these recipes :)

Photobucket
Fish. Sorry I hate fish.

Photobucket
Pig stomach soup nomnom!

Photobucket
Self-explanatory

Photobucket
Burgerdale (hahahahaha?!)

Photobucket
Herbal chicken

Photobucket
Lo hei.

Photobucket

Photobucket
With abalone hehe :)

Photobucket
I love you grandma :) And my incorrigibly asshole of a brother, sometimes Idk if I love you or hate you -_-

Photobucket
I didn't take any photos for CNY this year. These are the photos I have. And I know I'm gonna regret 'cause next year, during CNY, I'm going to be 8000 (?!) miles away from the people I love the most, celebrating the one festival which should have been one of reunion. As much as I think I'm gonna have a ball of a time in New York without parental supervision, I know I'm going to miss everyone in Singapore very much :'(

Paradise Dynasty lunch on the Sunday before CNY
Photobucket

Photobucket
Colorful XLBs again!

Photobucket

Photobucket
BEST. PANFRIED. BUNS. EVER. Damn nice I ate like 2.5 out of the 9 we got I think. This is why I'm so fat :(

Photobucket
This is nice! Spicy + sour dumplings haha.

Photobucket
La mian!

Photobucket
Another one! One tasted better than the other. But I can't remember which..

Photobucket
Idk what's this I didn't eat it HAHA the green dot very unappealing leh.

Photobucket
Pork dumpling.

Photobucket
What's this called.. I can't remember. Not very nice though..

Photobucket
Coach flats! Half the price of my Ferragamo ones :( TOO BAD I CAN'T AFFORD BOTH HAHAHAHA #joke

Photobucket
Dunno why I drink breezer then drink Hoegaarden. Too much empty calories for a month.

Photobucket
CNY day 1 clothes! Please I liked my clothes so much I didn't wanna go bathe HAHAHAHAHAHA STUPID

Photobucket
So cute :D

Photobucket
My new watch for 10s then my dad took it away :( I think I got the watch loving gene from my parents because.. They have 4 wrists in total BUT THEY HAVE ENOUGH WATCHES TO LAST ME A FEW LIFETIMES #rage HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I'm so ridiculous. But I koped a watch from my dad after that though hehe :D happygirl91

Photobucket
The color so nice! And I love tops with frills etc haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket
CNY! Day 2.. Or 3. Can't remember!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hi ni hao!

Photobucket
NEW WATCH HEHEHEHEHEHE :D

uTown last week!
Photobucket
Bruce Lee cafe hahahahaha. The food not very nice leh.

Photobucket
Noodle with pork chop and cheese PLEASE LA the cheese scattered so half-heartedly :(

Random dinner with maternal side of the family @ Seafood Paradise
Photobucket
Sharks fin (okay I feel so guilty now kill me please)

Photobucket
Fish. (Because I was too paiseh to stop the whole table from eating just so I could take photos of the food, I loserly took photos of my own portion)

Photobucket
Salted egg prawns!

Photobucket
Some thing that I ate halfway then remembered to take photo of HAHAHAHA

Photobucket
Butter creamy crab which was DAMN NICE (just realized I didn't take photos of another.. 3 dishes.)

Photobucket
Glutinous rice.

Photobucket
Fried mantou!! So noms!

Photobucket
The desert which was quite nice!

Photobucket
HAHAH random vermicelli at Clementi market with 12 meatballs lol overkill.

So that sums up my joyful January (HAHA) I can't believe time is passing by so quickly! Just days ago I remember welcoming 2012 in with a Breezer in my hand.. Time really flies. This time next year, I'll be in Buffalo already! I wonder how's it gonna be like. In January, Spring 2012 started. Say hello to more assignments, quizzes (one every damn week pls), exams and more! In January, I also went to bai nian at Grandpa Chow's house :) I was so nervous I could shit bricks (lol) but thankfully they were awfully nice and kind to me :') Please la I've never bai nian-ed at any boyf's house before so this is a very big step (like big foot) for me okay! Don't judge. Thankfully I didn't fall flat on my face or LS-ed and flooded their toilet bowl hahaha. I'm. So. Funneh. Only the third week of school but I feel stressed already. I must be crazy!! I'm such a worrier but I'm really worried 'cause I'm taking UGC this sem.. While I enjoy the lecture, I really hate reading the textbook :( Oh well.

Anyway, if you made it to the end of the post, thanks for reading my lengthy blog post haha. Have a Fabulous February (hahaha so corny) y'all :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment