
People come and go - they’ll drift in and out of your life, almost like characters in your favorite book. When you finally close the cover, the characters have told their story and you start up again with another book, complete with new characters and adventures. Then you find yourself focusing on the new ones, not the ones from the past.
- Nicholas Sparks, The Rescue
Wish I could be anywhere else other than sitting on my chair, typing away on my laptop, highlighting away and furiously making notes. 2 exams and 1 quiz next week, which I really, really cannot afford to mess up. I'm just so close to achieving my Latin honors, and I'm so, so afraid it's going to slip out from my grip. Wasted opportunities are probably the biggest regrets one can have in their lives.
Wanna get a new lens (been talking about this forever) and I really wanna go out and take photos. I think I can't remember how my camera looks like anymore.. Assignments and quizzes and exams just keep piling up it feels like I barely have time to do what I love anymore. Is my current university lifestyle a reflection of my working life? I wonder. Haven't been meeting up with the people I really wanna meet up with. Going out for dinner with the JC friends tonight and I hope I won't regret not spending those few hours cramming information into my puny brain.
Had a talk with the academic adviser a few days ago. Come Spring '13, I'll be taking on the biggest workload of my life - taking 5 modules. Something I've never done before. I hope I can make it through without being constantly dejected and on the verge of giving up. Been telling so many people to come visit me in New York but I seriously wonder how many of them are going to come over?
Time to stop ranting and continue reading my 341. Have a good weekend y'all (:
No comments:
Post a Comment