Here it is, although the picture does no justice to the headband AT ALL. I'm a sucker for headbands and I don't know why..
Dinner at one of my favorite Chinese restaurants now!
Hot and sour la mian!
Kev's.. I think it was pork belly or something.
I LOVE THIS! Pan fried pork buns or something!
This was great too!
All set to tuck in!
(@wanting_is_sian if you're reading this, let's eat this when we go to town in two weeks time heh heh heh!)
Balaclava for drinks with Cai Bei and Felina. Never knew such a place in Ion existed but it was a really nice place in my opinion, the ambiance wasn't too bad! The live band that played while we were there last night (Reverie or something like that) was quite good, but a pity they were too loud when we just really wanted to talk. Left the place with a hoarse voice haha, from all the screaming and trying to communicate over the music. I'll definitely go back there!
I wanna go out and take photos, but school is really consuming my time. Sometimes I feel like I use the 'busy' excuse too often to put off things I really wanna do. My dad didn't spend $1.6k for my camera just to have it sit in a black box :(








No comments:
Post a Comment