Friday, May 18, 2012

A bunch of random updates!


Some random photos from my phone before I sent it for exchange (I think..)

Photobucket
After mothers' day dinner with my grandma :) HAHA GRANDMA WHY YOU SO UNGLAM ONE #evilgranddaughter

Photobucket
Unglam max lolol

Mothers' Day dinner with the maternal family - I don't know why, the men in my family so hiao one hahaha keep taking photos with me~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Some old man so cute ah HAHAHA I hope he never sees these photos..

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hello daddy!!

Photobucket
Lololol he was talking

Photobucket
HAHA

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
You see, actually, my family, we're very normal one ah.. Just like to let our hair down once in awhile HAHAHA

(Skips one million unglam photos)

Photobucket
See my daddy, this is where I got my dimples from mwahahaha!

Photobucket
Act cute #1 lolol

Photobucket
Hello mah brudder

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hello smelly brother, thanks for paying for my phone hehehe :D

Photobucket
The restaurant we dined at! It's at Serangoon Gardens (so far......)

Photobucket
Pretty plate!

Photobucket
Peking duck!

Photobucket
Shark's fin soup or something.. Or sharks fin melon.. Dunno la all the same to me.

Photobucket
Fish!

Photobucket
Noodles

Photobucket
Prawn ball with durian and watermelon and CHOCOLATE CHIPS HAHAHAHA. It's a rather weird combination but it wasn't that bad tasting ;)

Photobucket
Salted egg crab!!!

Photobucket
One pincer for me, one pincer for daddy!

Photobucket
Desert! Vanilla ice cream in mango sago

Other random (food) photos -

Photobucket
Bones!!! Best way to spend my time these days lol #nolife

Photobucket
Waikiki burger from Burger Shack! @wanting_is_sian one day we go eat :)

Photobucket
Love broiled soup!!

Photobucket
BKT! :D

Photobucket
Claypot rice!

Photobucket
Book I got from the library recently but I've yet to start on it!

Photobucket
I look like a kid omg. Guess it's good to look like one sometimes. Age is catching up with me...

Okay that sums up my life for the past week! More photos to upload soon! Have a blessed weekend! x

No comments:

Post a Comment