Wednesday, May 2, 2012

FOOD

No idea why I uploaded these photos and I can't remember if I blogged about them alrdy and I'm too lazy to check haha so here are some pictures to color this space!

Photobucket
Cycling with the folks at ECP two or three weeks back I think!

Photobucket
One of the best prawn noodles I've had in Singapore :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Accompanied with wu xiang!

Photobucket
Can top up soup one heh heh heh!

Photobucket
Phad Thai at BTM just before it closed for renovation!!

Photobucket
Chee cheong fun and yam cake!

Photobucket
My favorite CTK miss you already :(((

Photobucket
Sliced fish soup!

Photobucket
Saizeriya with the folks!

Photobucket
Smoked ham pizza!

Photobucket
Love this!

Photobucket
Hamburger steak I think!

Photobucket
Carbonara! Not very nice leh!

Photobucket
First year present from the boyf :)

Photobucket
Cutest Hello Kitty rings ever!!!!!! :D

Photobucket
Crabtree and Evelyn cookies! Love these :)

Photobucket
Burger Shack with Kev and PL!

Photobucket
Feel like eating this nowwww

Photobucket
Lol very motivational indeed.

Photobucket
Lunch @ Yoshimaru with WT and Val. Too full to have my own ramen so I ordered a mini bowl of this!

Photobucket
Dinner at Siam Kitchen with the folks :)

Photobucket
Beef!

Photobucket
Green curry

Photobucket
Oops! Fried tofu and veggies!

Photobucket
Stuffed crab hahaha the lighting sucks!

Photobucket
Stingray zz such a small piece set us back by like $15! -_- I think Bali Thai is much better than Siam Kitchen!

Photobucket
FAVORITE SHANGHAI DIMSUM WHY YOU MOVE TO MAXWELL SO FAR AWAY :'( Plus when I went today Y U NO OPEN :(

Photobucket
Sigh!!! I miss you Shanghai dimsum :(

Photobucket
Hehe love love!!!! Too cute :P

Photobucket
HELLO MARRY ME PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Photobucket
Grossest lu rou fan ever!!! TASTES LIKE CRAP

Photobucket
Hahahaha!!!! PINK LEOPARD HEHE

Photobucket
HELLO KITTY BEDSHEET!!!!!!!

Photobucket
CB people lolololol

Photobucket
Beef noodles!!! LOVE THIS!!!

Photobucket
YAY Scramble score for one random round ^^

Photobucket
Post exam fun with Kev, Loretta and PL!!

Photobucket
Must go 4 more times so we can try all the flavors ah!

Photobucket
XLB WO AI NI

Photobucket
PAN FRIED PORK BUN WO AI NI TOO

Photobucket
Hi my mommy says I look like a kid here

Photobucket
Hello boyf!!! :)

Photobucket
HAHA OKAY HI!!

Yay I know I sound very excited throughout this blog post but actually I'm very excited to blog finish and go watch Bones!!! Such an awesome show Bones I love you. Too much love to share!!! Gotta enjoy my holidays! Working at Tanjong Pagar for these 2 days MONEY COME TO MOMMA~~~~~

Okay bye!! Have a good week! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment