The holidays has been a really fulfilling one thus far (as you can tell from the photos). I got to spend plenty of time with my family - which I believe was much needed. I think spending time with my family keeps me.. Grounded. Reminds me of the simple pleasures in life. But it also reminds me that my parents are no longer young, and that I really ought to cherish the people around me. Friends, family, whatnot.
I also spent plenty of time watching Bones. I mean, nearly four seasons in three weeks? Not to mention I was watching a couple of other shows too. On a side note, Gossip Girl is getting really boring and dry.. It's so draggy now. Even my eye candies aren't retaining my interest anymore haha. Anyway, back to Bones. I'm so glad I started on this series ^^ Forensic pathology is so interesting and it really reminds me of what I've always wanted to do as a kid.. Maybe I'm kinda off the track from being a forensic pathologist (think cutting up dead bodies hehehe - haha okay sounds wrong) but hopefully I'll be on the right track in good time :) Otherwise, I guess forensic/criminal psychology would do too. I just don't wanna be stuck behind a table from 9am to 5pm - I know I'm too restless for that.
I guess people always complain when their holidays end and they always dread the starting of school. I'm no different. It sucks that we have such short holidays (although I constantly remind myself that I take slightly less than three years to graduate with honors) but I guess short is better than none, right? Well I guess the holidays serve as a good recharge for us all, but now I HAVE PROBLEMS ADJUSTING MY SLEEPING PATTERNS BACK TO (AB)NORMAL. I tried to sleep at 12 last night, took me really long before I feel asleep, only to toss and turn in bed at 245am. Not funny at all!
Okay time to spare you all the chunky words, here are some photos from my last week of holidays! I shall catch up on Bones after this episode hehe.
AND MAY THIS SEM BE A GOOD ONE FOR US ALL, HUAT AH HUAT AH HAHAHAHAHA.

Love you love you ^^


My grandma, she really loves her flowers. MAYBE MORE THAN ME :'( HAHAHA I kid.


My cutie pie!!! ^.^

Last Friday - failed Lao Ban chase. Let's go back again soon :)


"I AM NEVER GOING TO SMILE WITH MY MOUTH OPEN ANYMORE........." HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Super yums $3 hot and spicy soup from my favorite Shanghai Dim Sum stall ^.^ So sad they're at Maxwell now so far HOW CAN!!!

I LOVE THIS!!

8 for $4 super cheap and yums!!!

My grandfather's road hahahahahaha

We wore the same jeans that we bought together SO GAY SO GAY SO GAY

ASOS watch came! ^^ But they're sending me a new one 'cause this had some cosmetic imperfection and I complained hahahaha

Starbucks brekkie with the mother last.. Tuesday?

Roti Prata thingy from Starbucks too!! Angmoh roti prata lolololol

Ya Kun with the father ^^

MY GRANDMA'S FLOWERS SUPER PRETTY PRETTIER THAN ME HOW CAN HAHAHAHAHAHAH

#wisewords
Dinner at Kim's Family Restaurant with my Auntie and her boyf from Australia
!The sides

Bibimbap!

Fried rice cake!

Seafood pancake hahahaha. And I neglected to take photos of the BBQ meat we got!

Last Friday with wanting_is_sian at Tanjong Pagar!

WHY NO HELLO KITTY WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :'(

Dinner last Saturday with the family!

Pork dumpling

Pork belly

Pan fried pork bun!!!

XLB



3 different la mians!

I am too free la hahahahahaha talented hor LOL

Hello my dream guy HAHAHAHA I kid. I kid you not. I KID. I ALSO DUNNO IF I KID OR NOT. HAHAHAHA okay. Use this wallpaper also shy...
Okay that's all! More photos to blog but I'm lazy to transfer.. Got this phone so good ah HAHA.
OKAY BONES I'M COMING I'M COMING!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment