Too tired, too busy, too overwhelmed. It's only 2210h and I am alrdy feeling really tired haha. I am really getting old :(( Age is catching up to me. Now, I look back at the times when I could study till 4am, sleep, and wake up at 10am to continue my day. Where has the youth gone~ :(
So much to study, so much to complete, so many expectations to fulfill. But I can do this :)) I must not give up, I will not give in to my negative thoughts!!! Gotta think happy thoughts ^^v
Okay this is just a random update to prove that I can actually still write stuff instead of quoting poems and songs and posting one million photos of food hur hur. Shall upload and blog photos soon!!
Okay have a terrific Thursday tomorrow (too bad Thursdays are terrible for me boo) Alcohol here I come!! (the module la not the drink although some Baileys would be good now)
No comments:
Post a Comment