Wednesday, July 4, 2012

When We're Up There/You and I, You and I

At the risk of looking like a glutton, here are some pictures of my previous week in photos.. Unsurprisingly they're all photos of food as usual hahaha

Photobucket
Some pancake thingy at Lai Lai!

Photobucket
Yan su ji

Photobucket
Beef noodles which tasted like shit :'(

But Clementi Tze Char always manages to make my day :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And then Daily Scoop after that!

Photobucket
Ikea last week :D

Photobucket
50% sale at Paper Market last Monday hehe

Photobucket
My entire collection! Now I know why I'm so poor..

Photobucket
Cooked brunch all by own last week! First time leh! Not bad ah hehe :P

Photobucket
Delivery with love ah hehe :P

Photobucket
Sentosa last Friday evening!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Love sunsets so much. They remind me that the prettiest things in life come without a price tag. They also make a beautiful conclusion to the end of the day. Hehe :)

Bedok 85 tomorrow night! I am so excited I think I might explode with happiness hehe :P

Okay Bones time :D :D

On an unrelated note, I think I have to return my library book.


No comments:

Post a Comment