
I vaguely remember saying I wanted to post up funny Whatsapp conversations but never really got around to doing it hahahahaha so here are they!!! Can't wait to go to Hello Kitty land ^^ And yes my Whatsapp background is embarrassing BUT I CHANGED IT ALRDY!!!! Hahahaha.
This week has been nothing short of tiring and next week isn't going to improve either.. Can't wait for these two hell weeks to be over. Really really emotionally, mentally and physically drained. Studying and stress really makes you go on a rollercoaster huh. Two exams down yesterday but two more next Wednesday, thought I could get a breather but I guess not. Really tired of studying alrdy this sem has been nothing but tough and stressful and I will be glad when it's finally over!
Marie Digby and finally meeting the boyf tonight after a week apart (how did we even survive it, haha) I can't wait ^^
Uploading photos from Wan Ting's birthday (I wanted to blog minimal photos only but so many are too classic to be missed I ended up uploading 151 photos to Photobucket, which is a stark improvement from 400 photos haha) and I hope to blog about it soon! For now it's time to hit the books meh.



No comments:
Post a Comment