Thursday, November 8, 2012

Birds flying high/You know how I feel

Just a few random photos about the past week!

Photobucket
I really, really love these photos of us, looking at them makes me happy :)

Photobucket
School food sucks and this was crazy expensive!!! Ggrrr

Photobucket Photobucket
Shopping last Friday ^^ Shopping makes me rly happy but spending makes me less happy HAHAHA why am I so weird.. I really wanted to buy both the tops but hey I ended up getting the skirt -____-

Photobucket
Xiong Xiong and Alex!!! :D They are friends now

Photobucket
$3 :/

Photobucket
HAHAHAHA BODY BAG

Photobucket Photobucket
Can't believe the shit I read sometimes hahahahahahahahha

And...

Photobucket
Quoting from the net (which I posted on Instagram too..) The difference is clear: Romney calls Ann 'the best choice I've ever made'; Obama calls Michelle 'the woman who agreed to marry me'. Made me :') 'cause it's s o o o o o sweet!!!

Okay that's all. This morning I got dragged to go play badminton at the wee hours of the morning (8am IS wee hours please) and when I came home I slept like a log heheh. Time for Grey's Anatomy and some work ^^

Ohhh also yesterday the boyf came to pick me up from tuition 'cause I was having a really bad day + it was raining hehe super love ^^*

No comments:

Post a Comment