Saturday, November 3, 2012

Life!!

Just a couple of random photos hahaha. Life these two weeks has been rly good 'cause I've no exams (okay fine I have one on the 7th) and it's kinda slack for now!! But work is gonna pile up soon sigh and soon I'll be camping at my favorite spots studying my ass off + putting on the calories due to all the Starbucks/Coffee Bean drinks I'll be having! I think I'm quite weird 'cause I actually kinda miss the rigor of studying (omg I am crazy) but I keep complaining when I have to study hahaha sigh life is complicated huh. Okay pictures!

Photobucket
Jelly that I love ^^ but the one I ate that day tasted so weird and had white stuff sigh food how you disappoint me sometimes :(

Photobucket Photobucket
Going for Valerie's birthday party and the theme was black and white/monochrome hahaha it was a very hot affair (literally :P)

Photobucket Photobucket
The original plan was to be seated outdoors but eventually we got to sit inside yay! And it also rained. That was what I got, mushroom risotto which was really yums!

Photobucket Photobucket
ALEX!!!! :D :D :D That the boyf got for me on his trip to USS hehehe ^^ Alex is still sleeping at J's place though hahaha and that's Xiong Xiong hehehe :D

Photobucket
Polaroids that we took during my birthday hehe I love these!!! :D Looking at them makes me s o o o o o o o happy. O's spaced out to show how happy they make me :D

Photobucket
Making the boyf's birthday card!

Photobucket
V excited to give it to him!! Hope he likes it ^^

Photobucket
Paradise dynasty I love you!!! :D

And the usual Instagram updates -

Photobucket
Risotto lor!

Photobucket
21st birthday card from Meng Amanda and Pris!! Glad to make friends like y'all in uni to make the shitty days a lil better :)

Photobucket
Omnom this is super nice!!! :D

Okay that's all!!! Shall kope photos from Valerie's birthday and maybe upload them heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment