Dinner with Elizabeth and Hannah at PS Cafe on 9th November -

Crab tart, $32. This wasn't too bad but a little pricey imo. Then again, PS Cafe is always pricey hahahaha.

Truffle Fries, $15 for a big mountain hahaha

Lulu's Leftover Lasagna, $24 (or more I think) which was really pricey imo!

Hahahaha. The meal set the 3 of us back by about $90!

Polaroids which we got passers-by to help us out with!

Thankful for a friendship that transcends 21 years :)

Alex says thumbs up hahaha

11th November haha hi

Why do I look like a retard + freaking pimple refuses to go away + yes I purposely made photos of myself smaller ahem

Mommy's herbal chicken soup ^^

PSY 325 zzz
JB just this Monday..

Soup! Yummy heh

Fruit milk! (Mango drink la Kim Gary act one mysterious only)

Fried rice balls!

Love the sauce! ^^

Baked curry spaghetti! Yummy but super super spicy


Norwegean Salmon baked rice

Prawns baked rice!

Black ball! I like the pearls + chin chow combo ^^

MOST FAVORITE EVERY TIME GO JB MUST EAT THIS BANANA CHOCOLATE CREPE + CANNOT SHARE WITH ANYONE (say only la, I got share okay hehe)

Idk why but this cracked me up soooo badly

LOL tai ka ho ah!! Lei ho mo ah
***BREAKING NEWS***

Huge ass fire at my back gate!!!!!!!!!!! Apparently it started at 830pm and the roof kinda collapsed at 845pm and I walked home from the back gate (just maybe 1m away from the fire) AND I SAW NOTHING??????? I MISSED OUT ON THE FIRE?!?! -_- I must be blind

It was really big

Heroes of the night! Thankful for a proficient fire fighting force in Singapore otherwise maybe I cannot stay here anymore ah hurhur #notfunny #notfunnyatall

Sent this to the boyf while he was sleeping like a pig and I was like "Alex wants to know why you sleep so much" HAHA like Alex is a real person!! :D

Brother made lunch one day~

One packet 80% air basket

Foam from the fire hahahaha quite amusing leh

Breakfast on Thursday before studying!! Prata craving checked!!

Studying alone! I could get used to this solitude lol but no one look after my stuff when I go toilet leh..

Hehe!! But the clothes all like quite ugly :(
And the regular Instagram updates -


The coffee bean cup so cute!

INSANE RIGHT!!!!!!!!! I didn't know the fire was THIS big until I saw this photo

HAHAHA :P

UGC :(

Hehe more photos on Hello Kitty Land (which kinda sucked) soon!
Okay that's all! One exam this coming week and then PSY 325 exams the week after that! Then finals. Can't believe I'm ending finals so much later than everyone else. Now the headache lies in what modules to take next sem.. Really hate planning timetable and fretting over the fastest fingers first thingy but oh well it's my last time. Hopefully I get what I want because the modules I want happen to be quite 'hot'.. Ugh. Cannot wait for the holidays because then I'd finally have some me-time. Time to go tackle the 10 items on my to-do list seeing how I slacked nearly 2 days away alrdy.
Yknow how sometimes people have alrdy moved on but some others are unable to accept the fact that they have? It's funny. If I say I'm giving it a miss, I'm giving it a miss. Don't try to guilt-trip me into doing what you want me to do. I don't like being manipulated.
Right now I really, really just wanna sleep hahaha. Okay Hello Kitty photos soon!! And more photos for the month of November lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment