Saturday, December 1, 2012

Baby close your eyes/Don't open till the morning light

I really ought to be studying/completing my assignments but just thinking about it is making me depressed.. Hate how everyone ends exams so much earlier than me while sad old me has to study my ass away :( Oh well, at least I'm not the only one taking 325 I guess! *channeling positivity in progress* So, here are some pictures to color up my blog and to show that I do have a life (aiyah fine, backdated photos zzz) and to take my mind of school.

IMAG1063
Hello Kitty Land! Traveling through town at 8am like a boss hahah it was so empty and it was a rly fast ride!

IMAG1064
Gardens by the Bay! J brought me there before once! :)

IMAG1066
Loots from Hello Kitty Land!!! Every time I see this I'm so pleased with myself because it is SUCH a good buy (+ I paid for it with my parents' Ringgit lol)

IMAG1067
Cute right?

IMAG1068
And a file which costs half the price of what it's sold in Singapore

IMAG1069
Someone give me anti-depressants alrdy

IMAG1070
Haha Whatsapp emoticons

Lunch with Grandma at HK Street Tzechar!

IMAG1071 IMAG1072
Fish bee hoon soup and venison (which was really yummy but rly small portion too)

IMAG1073 IMAG1074
Sam lo hor fun and some veggie thing with beancurd skin WHICH MY GRANDMA KEPT TAKING ALTHOUGH SHE HAD SO MANY ON HER PLATE (lol I kept staring at her lor but she didn't get it HAHAHA)

IMAG1075 IMAG1076
I love har cheong kai!!!

IMAG1082
Dear Daniel why you look so old

IMAG1083
Haiyah :(

IMAG1084
New Havies from ASOS $19 when it's normally $39.90 (I think) in Singapore ^^

IMAG1085
My tuition kid.. Idk whether to laugh or cry

IMAG1086
Lamest day of my life was when I printed out shit MGQ notes 1 slide/page. In my defense the school com screwed up

IMAG1088
Lololol Idk why I was so amused by this

IMAG1091
New stickers ^^ Bought in a school flea!

IMAG1092
MY VIRGIN RAMLY'S BURGER and I thought it was damn nice lol must be the mayo

IMAG1093
Noms wanna eat this now lol

IMAG1095
SO CUTE that day I called him and wanted to scold him but the way he said my name was too adorbz + sexy I.... Haiyah.

IMAG1096
Saw this online haha damn funny

IMAG1103
Ippudo egg woohooo I is talented cook  lol I kid

IMAG1104 IMAG1105
Going to study! Bet y'all miss my face hehe

IMAG1106 IMAG1107
Lolol okay enough

IMAG1108
So cute!!!!

IMAG1110
The mother cooked sapo fan damn nice

IMAG1111
Kway chap the other day with the boyf yums

IMAG1112
Lolololol

IMAG1113
Ohaiyo!

And the usual Instagram updates -

IMG_20121117_084731
Okay actually just one update

Screenshot_2012-11-20-19-33-23
CUTEST EVER!!! Future kid if you are reading this if you're not as cute I will throw you away LOL

Screenshot_2012-11-20-19-34-11
So cuteeee

Screenshot_2012-11-20-19-34-54
Wo bu shi pedophile

Okay that's all. Time to... Study :(((((((((((((( WO BU YAO~~~

Anyway happy 1st of December guys. Let's see if we will die like how all those people claim. BRING IT BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!! Lol siao.

No comments:

Post a Comment