Yay time to update what has been happening in my life (or rather, the lack thereof)
Polaroids from Hello Kitty land
Our mouths soooooooooooo wide like :D
Dinner at PS Cafe with Hannah and Elizabeth
Very artistic photo of the floor outside Palais Renaissance
*dramatic sigh*
Had fever one random day and the boyf delivered liangteh + herbal jelly over ^^
Lol vaginal stimulation induced analgesia
Assam laksa and Ipoh hor fun for dinner after my exam one night! Was craving like mad for assam laksa but this turned out too spicy for me :(
Lunch during Janice's wedding!
Hehehehe the boyf brought 6 boxes of durian over the other day ^^*
Phad Thai for lunch!
Shittily insane heavy book
Yumssss
Alex sucked thumb hehe
HAHA warning in the library when I went to study with Wan Ting last week
Hi hi ^^
Yoshimaru for lunch last Friday! :D
Pretty pretty HK skyline
SQ + Hotel so cheap.. Scam right?
Apple chips from Muji super nice!!!
Hahahahaha -_-
Yums!!!
Yummy Yoshimaru I love you
Time to study again soon but I am so tired so lazy so sick of studyinggggg :(



























No comments:
Post a Comment