Saturday, January 26, 2013

LIFE

Life for the past few weeks!! Still can't believe it's alrdy 2 weeks into school and I'm EXHAUSTED!!! :( Need time to slow down!!

IMAG1342
Wanna bake sugar cookies!!! Looks damn yummy

IMAG1343
Love butter cookies! Esp the spiral one

IMAG1344
Someone made me breakfast a few weeks back ^^

IMAG1345
Hehe

IMAG1347
Insane birthday weekend!! Wish I could relive it again :(

IMAG1348
The bf baked me cookies super long ago when we just got together (haha like more than half a year ago) and I forgot to throw away the crumbs lol and the last I opened them, there was mold ewwwwwwwwwww

IMAG1356
2004 until now!! 9 years hahaha antiqueeee

IMAG1357
Huge ass crabbbb I love crabs

IMAG1362
JENG JENG!!! My new baby :') hahaha

IMAG1364
Super fun game which I stopped playing alrdy! Got to drive my dream car in it :P

IMAG1366
Jeng jeng

IMAG1377
Love bcm yumyum ^^

IMAG1379
DOPEEEEE

IMAG1380
Shiok-est thing ever!!!

IMAG1381
Loooove Juron West chicken porridge + raw fish ^^

IMAG1382
Hehe love this, sounds like something I'd do :P

IMAG1385
Reading textbook on the iPad Mini hehe hardworking much :D

IMAG1392
WHOOOOOOP

IMAG1393
Shopping

IMAG1394
So cute omg!!!

IMAG1396
Tumi pouch for my iPad!

Okay that's all!! Pictures soon! (Too lazy to post anymore + PLL is waiting~~) hehehe okay have a good weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment