On 21st March (Thursday night) we celebrated the mother's birthday at Todai hahaha. The buffet was really yums but it was a little costly though! But well worth the money I guess ^^ We gave her the receipt for her present too because it didn't arrive in time boo!
Yummy! Love the sushi it's really nice! ^^
Laksa!
The spread!
Had exam the next day boo! (Have no idea how to rotate the photo haha)
Yum yum in my tum tum ^^
SHIOK RIGHT HEHEHE :D :D :D I was being an asshole sending photos of this to everyoneeeee :D
Hehe ooooh ^^
The food was really good but the dessert was disappointing hahah
Love macarons but this was disappointing :(
Complimentary cake from Todai :)
Haha so qt
Birthday... AUNTIE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hi brudder y u so ugly
Lol
Hi Momma
HAHAHAHA HI GUYS
Act cute :P
HAHA SRSLY
And Instagram.
Hehehe I would love to go back and eat again hehehe (btw I had a buffet again the next day -_-)
Okay study time bye bye!!










No comments:
Post a Comment